The Accenture has invited applications from qualified chartered accountants with a minimum post-experience of 3-5 years.
The Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology, and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network. Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
1) The candidate will be aligned with our Risk and Compliance vertical and help us perform compliance reviews, publish reports with actions, and provide closure guidance as needed. We design & recommend effective controls to mitigate risks and help the service delivery team prepare for upcoming client / external audits.
2) The candidate will be working as a part of the Audit team which ensures process & security compliance for all the processes within the organization.
3) In Operational Audit & Compliance, you will audit and manage effective implementation and delivery of functional processes within operations to mitigate risk. e.g. Policies; Anticorruption, BCM, InfoSec, P104, Records Management, and Contractor controls. You will establish processes to audit/validate current control effectiveness and drive improvements wherever required.
Roles And Responsibilities
– The candidate is required to do analysis and solving of lower-complexity problems.
– Interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors.
– Likely has limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management.
– Moderate level instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments would be provided. Decisions impact their own work and may impact the work of others.
– Individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work. Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
For more details Click here.