Audit Services Intern vacancy in EY
The Ernst & Young Global Limited has invited applications for the post of Intern 1 – Assurance – TMT – Audit Services.
- Analysis of variances of all profit and loss account items and arriving at a logical conclusion for such variances.
- Ensuring full compliance under statute & external statutory financial accounting requirements, record keeping & reporting the auditing functions.
- Responsible for supporting Executives and Managers on research assignments and compliance related work.
- Evaluating internal control systems / procedures, preparing audit reports with a view to highlight the shortcomings and necessary recommendations.
- Conducting tax audits to ensure proper disclosures have been made and various tax regulations have been complied with.
- Assist in preparation of Audit Programs. Involved in following up and gathering information from the clients.
- Continually updated with the developments in Audit related areas and have responsibility for updating their teams.
- Strong Analytical/Numerical ability
- Proficient in MS word, excel, power point
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Graduate and IPCC both groups cleared/ Cleared one, awaiting results for second.
- No Prior experience required
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
For more details and to apply, click here:
Support our journalism by subscribing to Taxscan AdFree. Follow us on Telegram for quick updates.