CA/CMA/CFA vacancy in Cognizant
The cognizant has invited applications for the post of Deputy General Manager.
Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
- Bachelors, Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Management.
- Professional degree such as CA, ICWA, CFA would be an added advantage.
- Financial Control Services skills
- Financial Accounting & Control skills
- Analyze customer feedback at desired intervals and initiate ways to improve the score.
- Keep client, management informed about potential risks, issues, escalations.
- Pro actively identify opportunities for additional business with customer.
- Deliver on Financial goals for the business Customer Profitability.
- Participate in management discussions (Governance discussion Management forums with customer).
- Identify opportunities for Growth & deliver on growth commitments (number of people).
- Ensure appropriate controls and reviews are maintained for Daily Pnl production core reconciliations month end close balance sheet reviews and sign off.
- Suggest and support clients on Product displacements Platform migration and enhancement on Market Data tools.
- Continuously challenging and looking for ways to improve the IPV processes (seeking efficiency and alternative testing methodologies,sources).
- Price testing of banks counterparty valuation adjustment (CVA) and/or funding valuation adjustment (FVA) estimates and their hedges (credit hedges interest rate hedges and Fx hedges).
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
For more details and to apply, click here:
Support our journalism by subscribing to Taxscan AdFree. We welcome your comments at email@example.com