CA / CS vacancy in Deloitte
The Deloitte has invited applications for the posts of Assistant Manager.
Assistant Manager will build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations.
- Imparting knowledge on various transfer pricing topics to new employees and freshers through learning sessions
- Visiting clients to understand their business and conducting functional interviews
- Reviewing the correctness and authenticity of inter-company agreements between subsidiaries
- Advising clients on the applicability of the latest amendments related to domestic transfer pricing to their business
- Involving in key Transfer Pricing Planning assignments including Cost Allocation, Profit Planning, Shifting to a Low Risk Model, Agreements Drafting and Intellectual Property Restructuring
- Assisting in Transfer pricing advisory and restructuring assignments
- Representing clients before the tax authorities like TPOs, AOs, CIT (A), etc.
- Suggesting clients on the appropriate arm’s length to be maintained through advisory planning memos
- Conducting benchmarking studies on database i.e. Prowess and Capitaline
- Drafting of submissions, appeals, etc. to be filed with the respective tax authorities in the appropriate syntax
- Preparation and filing of accountant’s report in Form 3CEB stating the cross-border transactions of multinational corporations
- Drafting transfer pricing studies to be maintained as contemporaneous documentation
- CA or CS or MBA Finance Primer Institutes Tax Transfer Pricing
- Preferably 1-2 year Experience in Transfer Pricing
- Strong Technical Knowledge
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Creative and Innovative thinking
- Leadership Qualities
- clarity of concepts
For more details and to apply, click here:
Support our journalism by subscribing to Taxscan AdFree. Follow us on Telegram for quick updates.