The State Health Society has invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of District Finance cum Logistic Consultant (NPCDCS) with Two years experience in the field of accountancy with the chartered accountant or 2 years experience in maintenance of accounts in any reputed organization.
The State Health Society Goa desires to fill up the post purely on Contract basis for a period of one year under various programmes under Non – Communicable Disease Cell (NCDC) namely National Programme for Prevention and Control of Cancer, Diabetes, Cardiovascular Diseases and Stroke (NPCDCS), Health & Wellness Centre (HWC), National Mental Health Programme (NMHP) Directorate of Health Services.
- Inter CA or Inter ICWA or M.Com or B.Com (Finance/Costing) from a recognized university.
- Diploma in Computer with Accounting package (Tally) from an institute recognised by Goa Government.
- Two years experience in the field of accountancy with the chartered accountant or 2 years experience in maintenance of accounts in any reputed organization.
Up to 40 years
Panaji – Goa
Last date for submission
15th June 2020. Interview date, time & venue will be intimated
- 15 years residence certificate is mandatory for all applicants with the exceptions mentioned below:
- The State Government employees who are working outside the State shall be exempted from producing15 year’s residence certificate for their children.
- A person whose marriage is registered in Goa, with the person having fifteen years’ residence in Goa and both are residing in the State of Goa continuously for a period of 5 years.
- Ex-servicemen/women and their spouse and children, who are residing in Goa for the last two years after discharge/release/ retirement from the armed forces.
- Knowledge of Konkani is essential and Knowledge of Marathi is desirable.
- The selected candidate will be stationed in different parts of the State.
- The selected candidate shall have no claim in future for absorption in any regular job in State Govt. Service.
The candidates fulfilling the above requirements for the post are requested to submit their application along with the following documents:
- Photo and
- Original copies in proof of the Educational qualification, Birth – Residence Certificate (15 years Domicile in the state of Goa) and
- Experience if any for verification and
- Xerox Copies of all documents for submission duly attested by the gazetted officer/Notary/self-attested stating that “The certificate is True copy of the original”.
For more information Click here.