CA, MBA Vacancy in BCG
The BCG invited applications for the post of Global Procure to Pay Director
- Degree in Finance or accounting. A professional qualification like CA or MBA will be a plus.
- 15+ years of relevant experience in the procurement & payables process with a focus on the Global Source to Pay domain and an excellent understanding of shared services setup and delivery and process transformation
- Prior experience to set up and run Global P2P or Source to Pay as a centralized function
- Proven ability to lead teams through process improvements and implementation of standardized processes throughout large organizations
- Previous experience of a leading global client or internal stakeholders
- Experience working in roles supporting global projects
- Demonstrates deep functional Finance shared services expertise
- Deep understanding of Global Procure to Pay domain: Accounts payable preferred
- Ability to provide insights to streamline and simplify processes and deliver value
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize within a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Comfort with ambiguity and willingness to embrace an iterative process
- Ability to independently resolve complex issues/problems
- Strong influencing skills and ability to get stakeholder buy-in for initiatives and projects
- Experience with Finance processes enabled by ERP and AI-based technologies
- Proficiency with Alteryx, Tableau, and BI tools is preferred
- Experience proactively taking the initiative, using good judgment to prioritize issues, and the ability to work with minimal direction
- Strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative style
- Ability to work effectively with partners in a global environment
- Ability to manage external vendors effectively and independently
- Working in a diverse, international environment and able to operate at multiple levels
- Demonstrates advanced communication skills: oral, written, and active listening
- Lead Global P2P process to ensure achieving service level agreement as agreed with various stakeholders which include service provider as well as BCG local offices
- Partner with Finance & S2P Transformation team to provide inputs in designing & transforming processes and implement proposed improvements
- Lead the team and ensure timeliness, accuracy, and quality of processes in ensuring satisfying service delivery to meet or exceed customers’ expectations
- Analyze end-to-end P2P processes, workflows, and systems to identify areas for improvement and automation.
- Conduct thorough process assessments, collect data, and identify bottlenecks and root causes within the P2P operations.
- Work with upstream and downstream dependencies to ensure comprehensive insights and process improvements across geographies and business units.
- Establish and implement process control, governance risks, and compliance testing
- Enforced transaction procedures and policies to ensure adherence to guidelines
- Lead in developing an annual review of procedures
- Develops and implement strategies to reduce or mitigate risks associated with accounts payable
- Initiate and lead in process improvements or system enhancement to simplified existing processes to achieve cost savings and efficiencies
- Work with business management and other business units to design and develop systems to support current and future business requirements
- Identifies processes best practices in managing payables for new implementations.
- Establish and review internal and external KPIs and drive towards defined benchmarks and targets – publish according to an agreed schedule.
- Provide insight, analytics, and consultancy relevant to accounts payable functions to the broader organization
- Build and maintain a network with peer companies and other regions globally, to stay abreast of current industry best practices and work with partners to apply these as appropriate
- Assist in providing support needed for financial reporting and other administrative tasks that may be required from time to time
JOB LOCATION: New Delhi
For more details and to apply, click here
Subscribe to Taxscan Premium for latest Job updates on WhatsApp. Stay informed and advance your career with us.