The Accenture Solutions Private Ltd has invited applications from eligible candidates.
The Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology, and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
- The Internal Audit Department provides the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors with an independent and objective assessment of the reliability and integrity of financial and select operating information, the effectiveness and efficiency of Accenture plc and its consolidated subsidiaries’ (the “Company”) systems and internal controls, and compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Internal Audit also provides advisory services designed to add value and improve the Company’s operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, controls, operations, and governance processes.
- innovative thinker with a background in audit
- compliance looking to join a fast-paced, global Internal Audit department that has embraced transformative capabilities including advanced analytics
- dynamic risk assessment
- automation to retain its role as a trusted advisor to the business
- Chartered Accountant with 7 – 10 years of post-qualification experience in external or internal auditing, preferably in Big 4 or a global organization.
For more details Click here.