The Barclays has invited applications from the candidates who will work with a senior analyst as part of the sector research team and will be expected to gather, track and analyze relevant data, update models/analysis, present findings to internal clients, etc.
The Barclays plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services company, headquartered in London, England. Apart from investment banking, Barclays is organized into four core businesses: personal banking, corporate banking, wealth management, and investment management.
- Creating and updating models/spreadsheets in connection with valuation and Research forecasts
- Gathering data relevant to the sector around pricing, promotions, etc
- Compiling historical data in respect of stocks and companies from publicly available sources
- Updating and maintaining databases to track relevant financial, economic or other indicators which may be relevant to the sector and/or region under coverage
- Assisting with ad-hoc analysis as may be required by the senior analysts
- Monitoring relevant market news
- Assisting with the preparation and development of research reports, industry primers, and marketing presentations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work in a time-sensitive environment
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong interest in the subject matter
- Resourcefulness, and proactive attitude
Skills and Qualification
- Strong understanding of financial terms, valuations, balance sheets, etc.
- Proficient in building financial models
- Proficient in MS Excel and MS Office applications
- MBA or Chartered Accountant with prior experience in sell-side Equity Research
For more details Click here.