CA vacancy in EY
The EY has invited applications for the post of Senior Consultant/ Consultant – Performance Improvement (Banking).
The Ernst & Young Global Limited, commonly known as Ernst & Young or simply EY, is a multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world.
- Lead role in execution of projects (Project delivery) at times multiple clients. Assume independent responsibility for smaller clients.
- Strong contribution to knowledge sharing efforts, reviews and continually improves processes so that the team and firm capture and leverage knowledge
- Lead and coordinate the planning and management of assignments, with guidance from the Partner /Manager.
- Actively support business development efforts including taking proposal preparation
- Create and manage good independent relationships with clients.
- Expand opportunities with existing clients, identify and acts on referrals typically in relation to service line.
- Build broad networks within the firm locally and internationally
- B.E. / B.Tech. or CA + MBA (preferably from a premier institute such as IIMs, NITIE, SP Jain, XLRI, ISB, FMS etc.) with a good academic background.
- 1 to 6 years of relevant post MBA experience.
- Experience in any of the sectors listed – Automotive, Consumer Products, Diversified industrial products, Metals and Mining, Pharmaceuticals, Retail, Technology, BFSI etc.
- Expertise in one or more of the areas listed – Procurement / Manufacturing / Supply Chain / Sales and Marketing / Strategy / Finance.
- Consulting background (preferably) or Industry background (Business excellence / functional role) with expertise in at least two of the areas listed – Business transformation, Business process Re-engineering, Market assessment, Post-merger integration, Strategy and Business planning, Sales and Marketing improvement / transformation, Strategic Cost Reduction, Supply Chain Management / transformation
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
For more details and to apply, click here:
Support our journalism by subscribing to Taxscan AdFree. We welcome your comments at firstname.lastname@example.org