Deutsche Bank is hiring Chartered Accountants for the role of General Auditor – Associate at their Mumbai location.
Deutsche Bank AG is a multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, and dual-listed in New York Stock Exchange and Frankfurt Stock Exchange. The bank’s network spans 58 countries with a large presence in Europe, the Americas and Asia.
- The Auditor participates in delivering end to end responsibility of Concurrent Audit deliverables of Group Audit.
- The Auditor may also be required to participate in ad hoc projects and Special Investigations. The Auditor works in a cooperative manner with subject matter experts and other teams from across the function to provide ‘front-to-back’/SME audit coverage.
- The Auditor undertakes multiple audit assignments; drafts high-quality audit reports for review by audit management facilitates issue tracking and validates the closure of audit issues.
- The Auditor must typically proactively develop and maintain professional consultative working relationships with clients and respective support areas and will use a range of approaches to collect relevant and readily available information to assess risk, resolve issues or carry out tasks.
- Executes day-to-day operational audit work and contributes to the delivery of audits (including risk assessment profiles and business monitoring).
- Undertakes audit assignments, drafts audit reports for review by audit management facilitate issue tracking and validates closure of issues.
- Drafts high-quality issues for review by audit lead/Principal Audit Manager facilitate issue tracking and validates the closure of issues (as required).
- Executes audit fieldwork in line with the agreed audit approach e.g. documenting Activity Flows, identification of key risks, testing of key controls to determine whether they are properly designed, and are operating effectively and documenting work in accordance with divisional standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) from an accredited college or university (or equivalent) or equivalent work experience.
- Professional/industry-recognized qualifications e.g. CISA (for IT auditors), Accounting qualifications such as CA, ACA, and CPA
- Audit/business knowledge and experience and an understanding of the risks and regulatory requirements in one or more of the following business/functional areas: Investment Banking, Transaction Banking, Retail & Corporate Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, Business Services (operations), Risk, Legal & Compliance, Finance, and Information Technology.
- Familiarity with the operational requirements of a global bank.
- Sound understanding of global banking control environment and compliance issues in the banking/finance industry.
For more details, click here.