Amazon Inc is hiring CA qualifiers for the role of Senior Financial Analyst at their Bangalore location. Candidates with 5 or more years of experience are preferred.
Amazon.com Inc is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook.
This position is expected to have a strong sense of ownership, ability to identify process improvement opportunities, drive positive change across the organization, and enhance partnerships between Accounting and various business finance, operations accounting, and IT groups.
- Accounting and analysis for different businesses in Amazon India.
- Preparation of monthly Accruals relating to various business verticals.
- Driving efficiencies in business processes and guiding business teams in accounting areas.
- Evaluating accounting positions for New projects and writing technical position paper
- Partnering with the members of the global accounting organization to develop process improvement initiatives, and assist in the identification of standards for global consistency.
- Coordinating with auditors for timely closure of statutory audit and tax audit.
- 5+ years of multi-national corporate or operational accounting experience.
- CA or ICWAI qualification is a must.
- Strong communications skills and able to work effectively with teams in India and Seattle.
- The successful candidate will be a self-starter, a collaborative team-player, and an excellent communicator.
- Understanding of US GAAP, Indian Accounting Standards and communicate frequently with External Auditors and Regulators ensuring that Amazon India is compliant with all applicable laws, pronouncements and regulations.-
For more details, click here.