The Myntra is an Indian fashion e-commerce company headquartered in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. The company was founded in 2007 to sell personalized gift items. It mainly operated on the B2B (business to business) model during its initial year and further, it began selling fashion and lifestyle products and moved away from personalization.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Handling GSTR-2A vs Purchase Register reconciliation activity through in house reconciliation tool.
- Period MIS reporting on the GST reconciliation Result.
- Planning and implementing the actions on the GST defaulting vendors.
- Handling accounts payable part related to accounting of invoices, payment, and reconciliation.
- Define vendors to be reconciled along with the frequency of reconciliation.
- Reviewing the arithmetical ledger reconciliation prepared by the team and ensuring zero errors.
- Guiding and supporting the team for the closure of reconciliation open items by coordinating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure clean NDC / sign off from vendors as per defined format with no open items pending.
- Summarized MIS of Open reconciliations/action items.
- Circulation of a status updates on reconciliation with respective stakeholders.
- Identify and drive all future initiatives and risks.
- Driving and handling compliance and accounting related to accounts payable.
- Leading a team of 6+ members for GST reconciliation and Vendor ledger reconciliation.
Qualification & Experience:
- Chartered Accountant with post qualification experience between 1.5 to 2.5 years
- Experience in GST returns filing and reconciliation and updated knowledge on the GST law.
- Good Knowledge of TDS, and accounting compliance as per the accounting standards.
- Possess knowledge of the impact of debit notes and credit notes.
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially MS Excel.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, flexible and versatile to take on job challenges.
- Possess the zeal to understand and learn new things and have an approach of Smart Work
- Ability to handle work independently.
For more details Click here.