CPA/CA/CFA vacancy in BNY Mellon
The BNY Mellon one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies has invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Specialist, Financial Planning & Analysis
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world’s financial assets.
- Manages and oversees the end to end project management activities such as project planning, scope management, estimation, schedules, tracking progress/issue/risks and related project artifacts
- Develops detailed project plans and schedules with leads across a spectrum of projects in Finance CDO org e.g. Data Quality, DataMart Platform Re-architecture, BI Reports development, and Operations, etc.
- Facilitates the adoption of appropriate project management tools and techniques.
- Setup and lead scrum calls to Identify, capture, and report on scope, deliverables, milestones, and any dependencies to other data-related initiatives in Finance e.g. Finance Data as a Service program.
- Assist in defining processes to automate and effectively monitor data quality and BI reports development issues and facilitate follow-through with cross-track stakeholders.
- Set up JIRA instance to enable tickets management and reporting in conjunction with other Data Quality and governance tools
- Facilitate issues remediation with relevant teams (Sources, Technology, Business, Finance, etc.)
- Identify areas of process improvement and make recommendations for long-term solutions
- Status reporting to senior management on Finance CDO teams project milestones, risks, and mitigations
- Effective in managing diverse teams and stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Project management professional qualification preferably PMP, CSM
- Work toward or completion of MBA, CFA, or CPA/CA preferred.
Skills & Experience
- 7-10 years of project management experience required in the waterfall and agile environments, preferably in the financial industry and data quality or data governance-related projects.
- Proficient in project management tools such as MS Office, MS Project, Visio
- Proficient in files and tickets management systems like JIRA, Sharepoint, Confluence
- Competency with some data governance tools – Collibra, IMT, IDQ
- Competency with some leading data profiling tools (such as SQL, BI tools – Power BI, Alteryx, etc.)
- Ability to work independently and with distributed teams (i.e. physically located in other regions).
- Exposure with finance data sets and process: Balance Sheet, P&L, Consolidations, Client Product Profitability, liquidity analytics and reporting, interest rate risk management, asset-liability management, regulatory reporting, is strongly preferred.
For more details Click here.