- Research, assess, analyze and document financial reporting and operational requirements for IFRS-17 (Insurance Contract), IFRS 16 (Leases), IFRS 9 Financial Instruments (Classification and Measurement) and IFRS 15 Contract Revenue.
- Assist in identifying, developing, testing and implementing IFRS accounting operational and reporting solutions to meet financial and regulatory reporting requirements, map financial reporting processes and modify control procedures, as required.
- Review contractual agreements for the purpose of assessing criteria for a financial instruments and Insurance Contract classifications.
- Provide support to the department in gathering all comparative data needed for IFRS reporting including reconciliations required to support operating results during the comparative years i.e. transition adjustments.
- Track progress on IFRS issue identification and resolution.
- Prepare and consolidate IFRS related issues and procedural training documentation.
- Provide support in documenting current processes and new IFRS requirements.
- Facilitates small to large meetings and conducts information gathering and/or training sessions as required.
- Apply to understand of current reporting processes and develop an in-depth understanding of IFRS requirements to provide necessary training and support to reporting financial reporting team and other finance segments groups, as required.
- Analyze the current state of the finance function, perform fit-gap analysis, make recommendations for future state and design to be processed.
- Effectively contribute to process improvements in finance processes such as RTR, PTP, and OTC
- Assist in setting up shared services – Business case development, SSC diagnosis, design and implementation
- Analyze current baseline and gaps based on leading practices, confirm the finance vision, define Finance TOM and develop a roadmap for change
- Evaluate management reporting requirements, design reports to meet current reporting requirement, standardize reports and design dashboards
- Identification and development of KPIs to track the performance of Finance function
- Analyze current finance function process, structure and capabilities, assess current capability gaps, design future state business partnering framework
Required Candidate profile
Educational Background/Skillset required:
- CA/CPA/ICWA/CMA/Masters in Business Administration from a premium school
- Technical Capabilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products such as PowerPoint, Visio, Excel, Word etc.
- Good to have exposure to one or more of technology ERPs/financial systems such as Hyperion, Blackline, Aptitude, Prophet, Oracle, SAP, etc.
Desired Qualifications: 4+ years of experience in Finance and Accounting as per IFRS, Master’s degree in accounting and finance and must have a working knowledge of System and IFRS implementation.
For Further Information Click here.