The Birla Institute of Technology & Science, (BITS Pilani) has invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Finance & Accounts Head.
The Birla Institute of Technology & Science, (BITS Pilani) is an Institution declared as Deemed to be University under Sec. 3 of the UGC Act in 1964 and is a renowned science and technology institute. It is located in Pilani, Rajasthan, India. In addition to Pilani, BITS Pilani has campuses in Dubai, Goa, and Hyderabad.
Principal Accountabilities &Responsibilities
– Taking direction from Director & Chief Financial Officer on current as well as new requirements.
– Planning, organizing, and developing the systems for smooth integration of operations of all the existing and new requirements.
– Ensuring the correct booking of revenue/capital expenditure.
– Ensuring compliance of all accounting standards.
– Ensuring compliance of all applicable guidelines.
– Ensuring and managing adequate insurance covers against all possible perils for all the assets of the Institute including personnel and Cash Insurance.
Qualification and Personal Profile
- CA / ICWA with strong knowledge in budgeting, financial planning, and auditing.
- Minimum 10-15 years of experience (post-qualification) in a reputed institution or organization.
- Candidates with relevant experience in Higher Educational Institutions will be preferred.
Has a deep understanding of applicable standards, rules, and statutes.
- Has hands-on experience in relevant ERP. (People Soft/SAP, etc.)
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality.
- Ability to lead and handle a team.
- Good communication skills, Good interpersonal skills
For more info click here.