Finance Analyst vacancy in Amazon
The Amazon has invited applications for the post of Senior Finance Analyst.
Senior Finance Analyst is to support the Amazon Devices and Services Sales and Marketing team, and will be responsible for analyzing of key investments in the areas of go-to-market, demand generation and strategic business initiatives.
- Go-to-market: Support new launch with analysis on pricing and profitability.
- Demand generation: Evaluate/Approve business case to support demand generation activities across direct and indirect channel
- Channel Investment: Evaluate/Approve investment in reseller for manpower/capex/margin.
- FP&A: Support annual planning cycles as well as long-range plans for one or more categories/channel. Support month-end closing and reporting.
- able to dive-deep with data and use business judgement.
- work with senior business and finance leaders in a multi-culture, international environment.
- Four to six years of work experience as finance analyst.
- Post graduate degree (MBA or equivalent).
- Excellent written and oral English communication skill.
- SQL knowledge.
- Familiarity with financial tools (Cognos/Oracle)
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka.
For more details and to apply, click here:
Support our journalism by subscribing to Taxscan AdFree. We welcome your comments at firstname.lastname@example.org