Financial Analyst vacancy in Amazon
The Amazon has invited applications for the post of Financial Analyst.
The Financial Analyst would play a key role in driving the business agenda and would work as copilot in delivering the business results and will own the P&L for one of our business verticals. This includes, among other things, responsibility for financial metrics, reporting, forecasting and to help business in decision support through data analysis & business insight.
- Performing financial reporting, ad-hoc business analyses and financial modeling. Presenting recommendations to business leadership on strategic decisions and planned future initiatives
- Provide controllership to the business and build processes that augments transparency and improves controls.
- Facilitate financial reviews with business group and work with business leaders to ensure effective finance and cost management.
- Work closely with the business team to drive critical business goals like vendor terms improvement (margins/ credit), operational costs and contribute to Free cash flows
- Manage financial planning and analysis, forecasting product lines using the key input levers to the business.
- Facilitate weekly/ monthly/ quarterly reviews with data analysis and follow through with category leader on actionable items for improving business metrics over a period of time
- Work with accounting team to drive monthly, quarterly, and annual financial-book close process for the category.
- Perform ad-hoc business analyses, and financial modeling. Present recommendations to senior management on strategic decisions, and planned future initiatives.
- CA/ MBA from a reputed B-school with at least 4 years of post-qualification experience, across corporate finance and business finance.
- Results-oriented, highly energetic, dynamic individual with hands-on mentality.
- Advanced analytical skills and the ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture.
- Ability to work independently with staff at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated experience of successfully driving complex projects.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity and rapidly changing operating conditions while still delivering to expectations.
- Strong interpersonal skills emphasizing written and oral communication.
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis, and problem solving.
- Industry experience in e-commerce, distribution, retail a plus.
- Advanced Excel and analysis skills.
- Experience with SQL is a strong plus.
Location: Bengaluru, India.
For more details and to apply, click here:
Support our journalism by subscribing to Taxscan AdFree. Follow us on Telegram for quick updates.