Gujarat National Law University in collaboration with the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India organized a Research Writing Competition on ‘Legal Landscape of Insolvency and Bankruptcy in India–Journey Since 2016’. On which the deadline for submission has been extended to November 30.
The Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) is a premier national law university established under the “Gujarat National Law University Act, 2003”.
The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India was set up on 1st October, 2016 under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 (Code).
- Efficacy of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Laws of India
- Corporate Insolvency: Practice and Procedure
- Resolution Plan in a Corporate Insolvency Process
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code versus the Companies Act, 2013
- Voluntary Liquidation
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Regulations: At a Glance
- Insolvency Resolution and Liquidation Procedure for Individuals under the Existing and Previous Law: A Critical Analysis
Note: Notwithstanding the above mentioned subthemes, contributors have the liberty to write on any topic relevant to insolvency and bankruptcy laws of India.
- Last date of Submission: 15th November, 2017
- Declaration of Result: 25th December, 2017
First Prize: INR 25,000
Second Prize: INR 15,000
Third Prize: INR 10,000…
Who can participate?
Scholars, researchers and students pursuing graduate and postgraduate studies