The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India ( ICAI ) has denied the announcement regarding the date of declaration of the Common Proficiency Test (CPT)...
CIT cannot exercise Revisionary Jurisdiction to remit matter to AO without satisfying conditions u/s 263: ITAT [Read Order]June 22, 2018
- Peripheral Development Expenditure as part of CSR is Revenue Expenditure: ITAT [Read Order] June 21, 2018
- Interest u/s 234A can’t be levied since CBDT had Extended Due Date of Filing Return: ITAT [Read Order] June 20, 2018
- No disallowance u/s 40(a)(i) can be made in respect of Payment of Management Charges: ITAT [Read Order] June 19, 2018
Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Govt. of India through Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP), with an intent to building a stronger eco-system for nurturing innovation and growth of the Start-ups in the country, has come up with a new notification (G.S.R. 364(E)) on 11th April, 2018 (“Notification”) dealing with...
Cash Loan from Wife for purchase of House for the benefit of Family won’t attract Penalty u/s 271D: ITAT [Read Order]June 21, 2018
Service Tax can’t be Levied on Activity of Collection of VAT on behalf of Commercial Tax Dept: CESTAT [Read Order]June 17, 2018
SIAM not liable to Pay Service Tax on Auto-Expos if Tax has been paid by Organizers: CESTAT [Read Order]June 16, 2018
- June 21, 2018 Interest on Short-term Loan given to Buyers of Material Exempt from GST: AAR [Read Order]
- June 21, 2018 No GST on Supply of Service/ Materials between Govt Authorities: AAR [Read Order]
- June 20, 2018 Govt amends CGST Rules to modify Norms for Transportation [Read Notification]
- June 18, 2018 Goods can’t be Seized for Non-Filling of Part B of E-Way Bill transported within a distance of 50 Kms, rules Allahabad HC [Read Order]