The Gujarat Government has notified that no E-Way Bill is required to be generated for the intra– State movement of the goods in the State...
Project Management Services provided to Jaipur Development Authority Exempted from GST: AAR [Read Order]September 21, 2018
ITAT condones Delay of 387 Days in filing Appeal since Assessee was fighting with Chartered Accountant who filed False Returns [Read Order]September 21, 2018
Petition on Retrospective Amendment in GST Laws denying Benefit of Refund of Unutilized Input Tax Credit: Gujarat HC Stays Demand [Read Order]September 21, 2018
- ITAT confirms Addition Since Gift received from NRI Relative through Debtor couldn’t be Proved [Read Order] September 20, 2018
- After YES Bank, ICICI Bank to grant Loans to MSMEs based on GST Returns September 20, 2018
- GST Evasion: Rs. 32 Cr Penalty Levied on Punjab-based Firm September 19, 2018
- Late Fee can’t impose without passing of Speaking Order: ITAT [Read Order] September 19, 2018
With GST laws being enforce for over a year and teething technical issues having been resolved to a large extent; the authorities may in the coming months choose to undertake greater scrutiny in the working of any registered person. Audit is one such mechanism through which a Commissioner or any...
Circular dated 08.06.2018 on Servicing of Cars may open a Pandoras box under Goods and Services Tax LawsJune 25, 2018
ITAT confirms Addition Since Gift received from NRI Relative through Debtor couldn’t be Proved [Read Order]September 20, 2018
Service Tax payable on Reverse Charge on Service of Foreign Institutions availed in getting ECBs: CESTAT [Read Order]September 12, 2018
- September 21, 2018 GST Council to meet on 28th September
- September 21, 2018 Goods Transported without E-Way Bill: Gujarat HC refuses to release Vehicle since Petitioner is a Habitual Offender [Read Order]
- September 20, 2018 18% GST on Liquidated Damages: Appellate Authority upholds AAR Order [Read Order]
- September 20, 2018 GST Evasion in Gurugram: Two Arrested