In a case relating to GST evasion of 66.83 crores, the Goods and Services Tax department has, on Tuesday arrested two persons for evasion of...
- CA Student seeking Assistance for Cancer Treatment January 18, 2019
- ICAI to conduct Advanced ICITSS Exam in March January 17, 2019
- Reduction in GST on Haj Pilgrimage will Ensure Significant decrease in Air Fare: Union Minority Affairs Minister January 17, 2019
Ever since the GST regime was rolled out in India, there has been a sense of relief among the taxpayers. Not only has the implementation of GST helped remove the cascading effect of various taxes, it has also aided the Government in adding numerous taxpayers across the nation and reducing...
Refund of Tax collected under an Unconstitutional Levy not Governed under Central Excise Act: CESTAT [Read Order]January 15, 2019
- January 21, 2019 GST: Kerala High Court temporarily stays TCS on Cars
- January 19, 2019 Bombay High Court allows Parellel GST Proceedings in Two States [Read Order]
- January 19, 2019 VAT not leviable on Medicines, Consumables and Implants provided to In-patients by Hospitals, rules Kerala HC
- January 17, 2019 Finance Ministry constitutes GoM on issues relating to Lottery