CBEC Chief Vanaja N Sarna asks Officials to Process Pending Refund Claims and to Expedite Recovery of Arrears [Read Letter]February 24, 2018
In a letter addressing higher officials of Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC), the Chairperson, Vanaja N Sarna asked to take necessary actions to...
- PNB Scam: ICAI sends Notice to Auditors of Punjab National Bank February 23, 2018
- Govt notifies Electoral Bearer Bond Scheme: Sale at Authorised Branches of SBI from March 1st February 22, 2018
- Fifteenth Finance Commission invites suggestions from Public, Institutions for Higher Inclusive Growth February 22, 2018
Even before the calendar year 2017 is over, the Ministry of Corporate Affairs has issued a Scheme for 2018 – Condonation of Delay Scheme, 2018 – ‘CODS, 2018’. The Scheme has been introduced by issuing a Circular (No. 16 / 2017 dated Dec. 29, 2017). This article is an attempt...
Benefit of S. 115JB can’t be denied to Statutory Corporation merely because an Error in returns due to Mistake of Official: Patna HC [Read Judgment]February 24, 2018
Notice served on Lawyer is Valid If Assessee was not available to receive the same on Several Occasions: SC [Read Judgment]February 23, 2018
No Service Tax on Value of Materials Supplied Free of Cost by Service Recipient during Construction: Supreme Court [Read Judgment]February 20, 2018
Builder not Liable to pay Service Tax for providing Maintenance Services under Statutory Obligation: Bombay HC [Read Judgment]February 19, 2018
- February 22, 2018 GSTN provides New Features in Returns
- February 21, 2018 GST: Maharashtra Govt prescribes Procedure for Manual Filing and Processing of Refund Claim of inverted Tax Structure and Deemed Exports [Read Circular]
- February 21, 2018 GST: Govt sets Up Grievance Redressal System for Taxpayers
- February 21, 2018 Govt makes Filing of GSTR 3B more User Friendly