The Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) recently notified that Aadhaar Number must quoted in PAN application in 49A from 1st July 2017. The Government,...
- Wrong Mention of Section would not make Re-Assessment Invalid if Assessee Co-operated with Proceedings: ITAT Bengaluru June 22, 2017
- Central Excise (Non Tariff ) Notifications 12/2017, 13/2017 and 14/2017 shall be applicable from 22nd June 2017 June 21, 2017
- Deduction u/s. 54EC must be Allowed on the basis of Actual Consideration, S. 50C has No Application: ITAT Kolkata June 21, 2017
- Exempt Road and Railway from GST: ASSOCHAM plea to Govt. June 21, 2017
Creating a business friendly environment has always been the agenda of NDA Government. The new start ups also expect a level playing field, if they are tax compliant. No-one needs tax surprises in their business. The budget made a move to step closer to your wish list. Lesser changes in taxes...
31st March is Down the line, which Tax Saving Investment options should I be looking for, is NPS a Good Investment?January 24, 2017
June 27, 2017 Aadhaar Mandatory for PAN application Form from July 1
Transfer of Shares by Company in consequent to Family Arrangement by its Shareholders would attract Capital Gain Tax: Bombay HC [Read Judgment]June 22, 2017
Service Recipients can Carry Forward unavailed Credit of Service Tax under the GST regime: Govt amends Rules [Read Notification]June 14, 2017
- June 25, 2017 Govt starts Registration for GST Practitioners [Read Format]
- June 25, 2017 GST: Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat and Jharkhand Govts notifies Composition and Registration Rules [Read Notifications]
- June 24, 2017 GST: Initially,Dept will take a Lenient stand towards Genuine Mistakes, says Hasmukh Adhia
- June 23, 2017 GST: Registration for New Companies & E-Commerce Operators to Start from 25th June