The officers of CGST, Vadodara-I, upon specific intelligence have booked a case against M/s. Datar Enterprise, Vadodara, of circulation of fake invoices valued Rs. 582...
- CA Student seeking Assistance for Cancer Treatment January 18, 2019
- ICAI to conduct Advanced ICITSS Exam in March January 17, 2019
- Reduction in GST on Haj Pilgrimage will Ensure Significant decrease in Air Fare: Union Minority Affairs Minister January 17, 2019
Ever since the GST regime was rolled out in India, there has been a sense of relief among the taxpayers. Not only has the implementation of GST helped remove the cascading effect of various taxes, it has also aided the Government in adding numerous taxpayers across the nation and reducing...
Enmasse issue of Prosecution Notices to Small Companies for TDS default Completely Misleading: CBDT issues clarificationJanuary 22, 2019
Refund of Tax collected under an Unconstitutional Levy not Governed under Central Excise Act: CESTAT [Read Order]January 15, 2019
- January 19, 2019 Bombay High Court allows Parellel GST Proceedings in Two States [Read Order]
- January 19, 2019 VAT not leviable on Medicines, Consumables and Implants provided to In-patients by Hospitals, rules Kerala HC
- January 17, 2019 Finance Ministry constitutes GoM on issues relating to Lottery
- January 17, 2019 GST: E-Way Bill Threshold Limit reduced to One Lakh in Bihar [Read Notification]