While allowing the appeal of appellant by way of remand, Delhi bench of CESTAT held that cenvat credit is available on service tax paid on...
Lack of Service of Notice deprive the Jurisdiction of Reviewing Authority: Bombay HC [Read Judgment]April 19, 2018
Penalty u/s 271B can’t be initiated for non-furnishing of Tax Audit Report within Due Date: ITAT [Read Order]April 19, 2018
- CBDT to go Tax-Friendly: Warns Officials for Misconduct and Harrazzment towards Taxpayers [Read Letter] April 18, 2018
- Electoral Bonds: SBI does not Share the Serial Number with anybody, including the Government and Users April 17, 2018
- Class X ICSE Syllabus to include GST from 2020 April 16, 2018
When a complex law like GST is slowly evolving, when authorities like Advance Ruling are approached, it has to be on a very cautious note and all possible arguments should be duly taken. Further, the efficacy of the Advance Ruling mechanism under GST, manned by fairly junior level officers of...
Chit Transactions between the years 2012 to 2015 not liable to Service Tax: Kerala HC [Read Judgment]April 18, 2018
- April 18, 2018 Govt Notifies Amended Rules relating to GST Refund [Read Notification]
- April 18, 2018 SIKA Block Joining Mortar to be classified under tariff item 3214 90 90 of the Customs Tariff Act: AAR [Read Order]
- April 18, 2018 GoM finalizes New Simplified GST Return Form
- April 17, 2018 Skin Preparations can be classified as Medicaments only if its used for Curing Specific Skin Disease: AAR [Read Order]