Supreme Court suggests Govt to form Expert Committee to regulate Multinational CA Firms, Issues Directions [Read Judgment]February 23, 2018
A two-judge bench of the Supreme Court, today suggested the Government to form an expert committee to regulate Multinational Accountancy Firms since they are violating...
Notice served on Lawyer is Valid If Assessee was not available to receive the same on Several Occasions: SC [Read Judgment]February 23, 2018
- Govt notifies Electoral Bearer Bond Scheme: Sale at Authorised Branches of SBI from March 1st February 22, 2018
- Fifteenth Finance Commission invites suggestions from Public, Institutions for Higher Inclusive Growth February 22, 2018
- Dept cannot change status of Assessee to Trader when it had accepted him as Investor in previous year merely because he made some profit on shares: ITAT February 22, 2018
- Govt. Notifies Revised DTAA between India and Kenya February 22, 2018
Even before the calendar year 2017 is over, the Ministry of Corporate Affairs has issued a Scheme for 2018 – Condonation of Delay Scheme, 2018 – ‘CODS, 2018’. The Scheme has been introduced by issuing a Circular (No. 16 / 2017 dated Dec. 29, 2017). This article is an attempt...
Provisions of Deemed Dividend applicable when Assessee diverted Advance amount received for procuring Import Licences for Purchase of Shares: Delhi HC [Read Judgment]February 23, 2018
No Service Tax on Value of Materials Supplied Free of Cost by Service Recipient during Construction: Supreme Court [Read Judgment]February 20, 2018
Builder not Liable to pay Service Tax for providing Maintenance Services under Statutory Obligation: Bombay HC [Read Judgment]February 19, 2018
- February 21, 2018 Govt makes Filing of GSTR 3B more User Friendly
- February 20, 2018 Exporters must ensure only Correct and Sufficient Information is Filed in both GSTN and Customs System to get IGST Refund: Govt. releases FAQs [Read FAQs]
- February 19, 2018 Tax Payer approaches Bombay HC for filing Criminal Case against GSTN for Tampering of Status of TRAN-1 [Read Petition]
- February 19, 2018 GST Council to Review Rules to simplify Return filing Process, says FM