Sachin Tendulkar wins a Tax Case: ITAT allows Vacancy Allowance since He couldn’t find Tenant for Vacant Flat [Read Order]August 14, 2018
The Income Tax Appellate Tribunal ( ITAT ), Mumbai bench has recently allowed relief to the well- known cricketer Sachin Tendulkar and held that he...
Salary Paid for Services by Firm to its Branch Offices in Other States attract GST: AAR [Read Order]August 14, 2018
- Relief to Traders: Discounts not mentioned in Invoice are allowable as Expenditure, says ITAT [Read Order] August 13, 2018
- Govt clarifies Applicability of GST on ITIs [Read Circular] August 11, 2018
- Govt notifies Due Dates for Filing GSTR-1 from July to March 2019 [Read Notification] August 10, 2018
The GST laws set-up the National Anti-Profiteering Authority (‘NAA’) basically as a deterrent to ensure that any benefit of reduction in rate of tax or benefit of input tax Credit is passed-on down the chain to the end customer/ service recipient. The intention behind the legislation is no doubt noble. ...
Circular dated 08.06.2018 on Servicing of Cars may open a Pandoras box under Goods and Services Tax LawsJune 25, 2018
Photography Services rendered for Preparing Voters ID Card not subject to Service Tax: Calcutta HC [Read Judgment]August 6, 2018
- August 12, 2018 Anti-Profiteering Charges against Traders if Consumers do not get Benefit of Rate Cuts on 100 items from July: Govt
- August 11, 2018 Govt clarifies Applicability of GST on ITIs [Read Circular]
- August 11, 2018 GST Compensation worth Rs. 52077 cr paid to States and UTs, says Shiv Pratap Shukla
- August 10, 2018 Govt notifies Due Dates for Filing GSTR-1 from July to March 2019 [Read Notification]