The Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC) has extended E-Payment of Service Tax till the midnight of March 31st , 2017. In a circular issued...
Value of Goods obtained on Job-Work basis must be Excluded from Turnover for the Purpose of SSI Exemption: CESTAT Kolkata [Read Order]March 27, 2017
- Income Tax dept. unearthed Undisclosed Income of worth Rs. 45,622 Cr, says MoS Santosh Kumar Gangwar March 24, 2017
- Benami Transactions: SCN issued for Provisional Attachment of Benami Properties worth Rs. 200 crore, says MoS Santosh Kumar Gangwar March 24, 2017
- Third Protocol Amending India-Singapore DTAA notifies March 23, 2017
Creating a business friendly environment has always been the agenda of NDA Government. The new start ups also expect a level playing field, if they are tax compliant. No-one needs tax surprises in their business. The budget made a move to step closer to your wish list. Lesser changes in taxes...
31st March is Down the line, which Tax Saving Investment options should I be looking for, is NPS a Good Investment?January 24, 2017
- March 24, 2017 TN Assembly introduces Bill to Levy Additional 5% Tax on Liquor
- March 21, 2017 Discounts Received through Credit Notes are Part of Sales Turnover: Kerala HC [Read Judgment]
- March 20, 2017 Orissa HC stays demand of Rs. 1485.98 crores VAT against IOCL
- March 20, 2017 Cabinet approves Four GST Bills