Non-Residents need to furnish Unique Number in Advance Ruling Forms: CBDT Notifies Amended Form [Read Notification]July 17, 2018
The Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) has amended the Form for Advance Ruling wherein it was mandated that the non-residents have to furnish their...
No Service Tax on Corporate Bodies for Construction of Residential Complex for Employees: Karnataka HC [Read Judgment]July 17, 2018
Dept need to reduce Transaction Costs associated with Customs Formalities, says Minister of State for FinancesJuly 16, 2018
- SEBI proposes Stringent Rules for Auditors and Valuers July 14, 2018
The financial and taxation frauds are the most dreaded virus for any economic growth of any country. Whether the guilty gets the required punishment always remain a question. The best way to minimise such instances is to improve the system and internal controls. Did our government took any such steps...
Circular dated 08.06.2018 on Servicing of Cars may open a Pandoras box under Goods and Services Tax LawsJune 25, 2018
Debit Notes can’t be treated as Consignment Notes for imposing Service Tax under GTA: CESTAT [Read Order]July 12, 2018
- July 16, 2018 GST Practitioners forms National Body: Seeks equivalent authority as CAs/ Cost Accountants
- July 14, 2018 Payments to Liaison Offices in India for Expenses by Foreign Companies not subject to GST: AAR [Read Order]
- July 14, 2018 E-Way Bill Discrepancies: GSTN to automate Distance Calculation Between PIN Codes
- July 14, 2018 GST: Madhya Pradesh HC directs State Tax Dept to Remove Check posts [Read Order]