Reportedly, the master mind behind the Rs 200 crore GST farud is a GST Consultant in Bangalore. The Goods and Services Tax ( GST )...
- Running Hospital and Nursing School is Inseparable Activity, Eligible for Tax Exemption: ITAT [Read Order] November 14, 2018
- ICAI clarifies rumours on postponement of CA Exams in Karnataka November 12, 2018
To recapitulate, different units of the same entity functioning in different States are treated as “distinct persons” under the GST law and supply of goods or services or both between such “distinct persons”, even if made without consideration are treated as supply, as per Schedule I of the CGST Act....
CESTAT deletes Penalty since Delay in Payment of Service Tax was due to Financial Crunch [Read Order]October 31, 2018
- November 16, 2018 Appeal filed against Karnataka HC’s Decision upholding VAT Re-Assessment Order passed after GST rollout [Read Petition]
- November 15, 2018 GST Practitioners Exam Result Announced [Read Result]
- November 15, 2018 GST Dept unearths Rs. 200 Cr Fraud in Bengaluru, 3 Arrested
- November 14, 2018 GST paid under a Wrong Head by Mistake can be Transferred to the Right Head: Kerala HC [Read Judgment]