The Central Government, on Friday, exempted skimmed milk powder, or concentrated milk from the ambit of the newly implemented Goods and Services Tax (GST) regime....
Karnaraka HC quashes Order imposing VAT on Goods relying information available on ‘Wikipedia’ [Read Order]September 25, 2017
- GST: CBEC Issues Guidelines for division of Tax Payer base between the Centre & State [Read Circular] September 21, 2017
- Maharashtra Govt to form Three New Sales Tax Tribunals September 20, 2017
- CBEC releases Concept Note on ‘Pure Agent’ September 20, 2017
Creating a business friendly environment has always been the agenda of NDA Government. The new start ups also expect a level playing field, if they are tax compliant. No-one needs tax surprises in their business. The budget made a move to step closer to your wish list. Lesser changes in taxes...
31st March is Down the line, which Tax Saving Investment options should I be looking for, is NPS a Good Investment?January 24, 2017
Cost incurred on Alteration / Renovation on the purchased unit is Eligible for Capital Gain Exemption u/s 54F: ITAT BengaluruSeptember 25, 2017
Levy of Service Tax on Reverse Charge basis on Senior Advocates Applicable from April 2016: Delhi HC says Dept can proceed against Clients for Default [Read Order]September 22, 2017
Documentation Charges, Cartage, Break Bulk Charges, Handling Charges etc cannot be treated as part of Customs Agents Services: CESTAT [Read Order]September 21, 2017
- September 25, 2017 Govt ensures Timely Refund of Taxes
- September 22, 2017 Finance Ministry issues Clarification on Transition Credit under GST
- September 21, 2017 GST: CBEC issues Concept Note on Advance Ruling
- September 21, 2017 GST: CBEC Issues Guidelines for division of Tax Payer base between the Centre & State [Read Circular]