50K Limit on Balance in ‘Small Accounts’: Govt Notifies Exemption to Deposits through Govt Grants, Welfare Benefits etc [Read Notification]August 22, 2017
The Central Government today notified that the limit on balance to small accounts under the Prevention of Money Laundering (Maintenance and Records) Rules, 2005 is...
Petition seeking GST Exemption to Mobility Aids used by Disabled Persons: SC issues Notice to Centre [Read Petition]August 22, 2017
Providing only 3 days Time to Assessee for Filing documents & Later Refusing to Take them On Record is Violation of Natural Justice: Delhi HC [Read Order]August 22, 2017
Give a carve-out to Home Buyers, Treat them at par with Banks in Realty Projects: ASSOCHAM urges Govt.August 21, 2017
- A Sovereign Country cannot be treated as a person or Authority for the purpose of Sec 43(1) of the IT Act: ITAT [Read Order] August 21, 2017
- Madras HC quashes Tribunals’ Order Granting Conditional Stay on Penalty since Assessee has Paid Entire Tax [Read Order] August 20, 2017
- Delhi Govt. again extends due date for Filing of DVAT Return for 1st quarter to Sep 1st [Read Circular] August 19, 2017
Creating a business friendly environment has always been the agenda of NDA Government. The new start ups also expect a level playing field, if they are tax compliant. No-one needs tax surprises in their business. The budget made a move to step closer to your wish list. Lesser changes in taxes...
31st March is Down the line, which Tax Saving Investment options should I be looking for, is NPS a Good Investment?January 24, 2017
‘Tax Arrear’ for the purpose of Direct Tax Amnesty Scheme, 2016 includes Penalty: Gujarat HC [Read Judgment]August 22, 2017
Service Tax Not Leviable on Overriding Commission though It was received in Indian Office of Assessee: CESTAT [Read Order]August 15, 2017
- August 21, 2017 Royalty Paid to Govt for the Right to Use Natural Resources subject to GST under Reverse Charge: CBEC releases FAQs on Govt Services
- August 21, 2017 VATO (Audit) has power to Pass Assessment Order under DVAT Act: Delhi HC [Read Order]
- August 20, 2017 CBEC issues FAQs on IT Sector, Gems & Jewellery [Read FAQs]
- August 20, 2017 Madras HC quashes Tribunals’ Order Granting Conditional Stay on Penalty since Assessee has Paid Entire Tax [Read Order]