The Government has appointed Former Bombay High Court Judge Justice MT Joshi as the Judicial Member of Securities Appellate Tribunal ( SAT ). In a...
- Himachal Pradesh passes GST Amendment Bill December 15, 2018
- Karnataka GST Amendment Bill passed: CM Hints at Low Revenue from Cess December 15, 2018
To recapitulate, different units of the same entity functioning in different States are treated as “distinct persons” under the GST law and supply of goods or services or both between such “distinct persons”, even if made without consideration are treated as supply, as per Schedule I of the CGST Act....
- December 15, 2018 GST Commissionerate, Coimbatore goes stringent against Tax Evasion
- December 15, 2018 Punjab Unanimously passes GST Amendment Bill
- December 15, 2018 Himachal Pradesh passes GST Amendment Bill
- December 15, 2018 Karnataka GST Amendment Bill passed: CM Hints at Low Revenue from Cess