The Investigation Wing working under the Ministry of Finance has detected a scam of Rs 29,088 crores in 1,835 tax cases in this financial year...
- Larger Bench of CESTAT to decide whether Incentive from Service Provider subject to Service Tax [Read Order] November 19, 2018
- CBI arrests Three GST Officials in a Bribery Case November 18, 2018
- ICSI Election: Company Secretaries’ Institute bars Candidates from Advertising through Social Medias November 17, 2018
- ICAI postpones CA Exams in some places of Tamil Nadu November 16, 2018
To recapitulate, different units of the same entity functioning in different States are treated as “distinct persons” under the GST law and supply of goods or services or both between such “distinct persons”, even if made without consideration are treated as supply, as per Schedule I of the CGST Act....
Compensation for Termination of Business resulting in Loss of Source of Income is Capital Receipt: ITAT [Read Order]November 21, 2018
November 21, 2018 Tax Evasion of Rs 29,088 crores detected during this FY
Gur-ta-Gaddi Tercentenary Celebration is a Religious Event: CESTAT quashes Service Tax Demand for setting up Temporary Camps [Read Order]November 21, 2018
- November 21, 2018 GST Evasion of Rs. 100 crores detected in Saurashtra
- November 21, 2018 GST: Govt plans to integrate FASTag in E-Way Bills
- November 21, 2018 18% GST applicable to Whole Wheat Malabar Parota: AAR [Read Order]
- November 21, 2018 NAA drops Anti-profiteering charges against Fab India [Read Order]
- November 21, 2018 GST Practitioners Exam: NACIN issues Guidelines [Read Gudelines]
- November 21, 2018 GST Cess post-Kerala Flood may be Delayed