In order to clear the pendency of cases as on 30th June 2017 before the Commissioners of Central Excise and Service Tax (Appeals), the CBEC...
- ICAI Relaxes Eligibility Criteria for Direct Entry Students registering from 1st July, 2017 to 31st July, 2017 October 16, 2017
- A New Law of Limitation providing Shorter Period cannot Extinguish Vested Right of Action: Madhya Pradesh HC [Read Order] October 16, 2017
- CIC slams Income Tax Settlement Commission for Lack of Internal Co-Ordination [Read Order] October 14, 2017
A critical test of good Corporate Governance for a company (whether listed or not) is how it deals with Related Party Transactions (RPTs). The Companies Act, 2013 and the Rules made there under provides for exhaustive provisions relating to RPTs. The SEBI’s Listing Regulations also covers provisions and compliances for...
A New Law of Limitation providing Shorter Period cannot Extinguish Vested Right of Action: Madhya Pradesh HC [Read Order]October 16, 2017
Embezzlement Loss due to Siphoning of Funds of Company by Employees is ‘Business Loss’: ITAT Mumbai [Read Order]October 14, 2017
Service Tax cannot be levied on Merger and Acquisition Services till 2001: Bombay HC [Read Judgment]September 29, 2017
- October 17, 2017 Govt issues Concept Note on Education Services under GST [Read Concept Note]
- October 17, 2017 Govt Notifies Enhanced Threshold Limit for Composition Scheme [Read Notification]
- October 16, 2017 Govt Notifies CGST (Ninth Amendment) Rules, 2017 [Read Notification]
- October 16, 2017 Sales Tax is Leviable on Sale of REP License: Madras HC [Read Judgment]