The Accenture has invited applications from candidates to work in different locations in India.
The Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology, and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions -underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 500,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Candidates are required to identify and assess complex problems for area(s) of responsibility.
- The individual should create solutions in situations in which analysis requires in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Requires involvement in setting strategic direction to establish near-term goals for the area(s) of responsibility.
- Interaction is with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, involving negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Should have latitude in decision-making and determination of objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Their decisions have a lasting impact on the area of responsibility with the potential to impact areas outside of their own responsibility.
- Individual manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture. Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Noida, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Gurugram, Chennai, Hyderabad
For More information Click here.