Govt can retain Sale Proceeds of Confiscated Goods If Redemption Fine Not Paid: Delhi HC [Read Judgment]April 25, 2019
While overruling a two-judge bench decision rendered in the case of MMTC Vs. Surjit Singh Kanda, the Delhi High Court has held that where the...
Bombay High Court imposes Fine on Tax Official for Unnecessary Harassment of Assessee [Read Judgment]April 24, 2019
- CBDT invites stakeholder comments on report pertaining to Profit Attribution to Permanent Establishment in India April 19, 2019
Today I have appeared for the PRACTICAL ASSESSMENT TEST LEVEL II conducted by the ICAI, intends to assess the practical learning of article students during the period of Articleship and also to keep a check on Dummy Articles. I have some interesting points to be shared from today’s test: – 25% of Questions in Accounting, Auditing...
Bombay HC asks CBDT to reconsider Its Proposal to Incentivise CIT (Appeals) to enhance Assessments [Read Judgment]April 23, 2019
- April 24, 2019 CBIC notifies CGST (Third Amendment) Rules, 2019 [Read Notification]
- April 24, 2019 Non-Filers of GST returns cannot generate E-Way Bill from 21st June: CBIC [Read Notification]
- April 23, 2019 GST Fraud: Five Arrested for filing Fake Returns
- April 22, 2019 GST: Interest payable on Total Tax Liability including a portion of which is liable to be set-off against ITC, says Hyderabad HC [Read Judgment]