The GST Council in the 34th meeting held on 19th March 2019 at New Delhi discussed the operational details for implementation of the recommendations made by...
- Income Tax Officer arrested for receiving Bribe March 15, 2019
- Income Tax Dept unearths Major TDS Fraud March 15, 2019
In India, there are so many companies which are under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (IBC) and where the shareholders are thinking that to get a fair deal to secure their shares in the companies. Preference shares are considered as quasi-debt instruments since they combine the features of equity as well...
Tribunal can extend Stay If Non-disposal of Appeal is not attributable to the Assessee: ITAT [Read Order]March 19, 2019
Refund claim can’t be rejected since Delay was due to Department’s Re-organization after GST: CESTAT [Read Order]February 28, 2019
Service Tax can’t be imposed on Individual NRI under Business Auxiliary Services: CESTAT [Read Order]January 31, 2019
- March 19, 2019 GST Council to form Realty Rules Today
- March 18, 2019 Gold Schemes Offered to Customers not eligible for GST Input Tax Credit: AAR [Read Order]
- March 18, 2019 Uttarakhand HC releases Vehicle seized due to Expiry of E-Way Bill [Read Order]
- March 16, 2019 Maintenance Contracts are Services: AAR [Read Order]