Attachment of Property during PMLA investigation valid for 365 Days: Finance Ministry [Read Notification]March 20, 2019
The Ministry of Finance has notified that the attachment of property during PMLA investigation to be valid till 365 days instead of 90 days from...
Lodging along with Food to Students by a Private Boarding House is a Composite Supply, 18% GST applicable: AAR [Read Order]March 20, 2019
- ICSI issues Guidelines for CS June Exam [Read Announcement] March 16, 2019
- Income Tax Officer arrested for receiving Bribe March 15, 2019
- Income Tax Dept unearths Major TDS Fraud March 15, 2019
In India, there are so many companies which are under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (IBC) and where the shareholders are thinking that to get a fair deal to secure their shares in the companies. Preference shares are considered as quasi-debt instruments since they combine the features of equity as well...
Section 28(ii)(c) would not attract merely because Agreement contains the Term ‘Agency’: Bombay HC [Read Judgment]March 20, 2019
Refund claim can’t be rejected since Delay was due to Department’s Re-organization after GST: CESTAT [Read Order]February 28, 2019
Service Tax can’t be imposed on Individual NRI under Business Auxiliary Services: CESTAT [Read Order]January 31, 2019
- March 19, 2019 GST Council Meeting: Builders can choose Two Tax Rates for Incomplete Projects
- March 19, 2019 GST: Appellate Authority cannot condone Delay beyond 30 Days, says Allahabad HC [Read Order]
- March 19, 2019 GST Council to form Realty Rules Today
- March 18, 2019 Gold Schemes Offered to Customers not eligible for GST Input Tax Credit: AAR [Read Order]