The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India ( ICAI ) has launched a website on Disciplinary Mechanism to deal with cases and complaints related to...
Collector of Stamps erred in not Adverting to Sale Value approved by Charity Commissioner in case of Trust’s Sale Deed: Bombay HC [Read Judgment]May 27, 2020
Outstanding Sum of Invoices akin to Loan Advanced by assessee to Foreign AE is an International Transaction, AO can’t make Separate Additions: ITAT [Read Order]May 27, 2020
- Do Lottery Winnings in India have to be Taxed? May 26, 2020
- Fraudulent Trading in Mindvision Capital Shares: SAT affirms Penalty imposed by SEBI [Read Order] May 26, 2020
- Non-Appearance before CIT (A) can be excused since Assessee is Senior Citizen and Computer Illiterate: ITAT [Read Order] May 25, 2020
The COVID-19 pandemic is affecting major economic and financial markets and almost all industries. The virus has hit not just people, but businesses and financial markets too – the extent of which is yet unstipulated. The financial reporting ecosystem is not spared either and the professional accountants are vying to understand...
RTA Registration Fee collected from Vehicle Buyers Taxable only If Dealer does not discharge Statutory Liabilities: ITAT [Read Order]May 27, 2020
Discount given for Non-provision of Warranty to Foreign buyers not BAS, no liability of Service Tax: CESTAT [Read Order]May 13, 2020
No Proceedings If Tax is Paid along with Interest before Issuance of Show-Cause Notice: CESTAT [Read Order]May 10, 2020
- May 25, 2020 Bombay HC permits NAA to visit premises of Company to Obtain Records amid COVID-19 Lockdown [Read Order]
- May 25, 2020 Tamil Nadu extends various GST Returns Due Dates
- May 22, 2020 Anti Profiteering: NAA asks Emaar Subsidiary to Refund 13.35 Crores to Home Buyers of Gurugram Project [Read Order]
- May 21, 2020 Petition in Rajasthan HC challenges the Constitutional validity of AAR bench of Tax Officers [Read Order]