If Liquidator appointed by NCLT is already Registered as a distinct person it should continue to remain Registered till Liability Ceases: AAR [Read Order]July 5, 2020
The West Bengal Authority of Advance Ruling (AAR) ruled that the sale of the assets of the applicant by an NCLT appointed liquidator is a...
Software Expenditure incurred by TV Today Network is an application Software for Upgradation, Deduction can’t be Disallowed: ITAT [Read Order]July 5, 2020
- Customs Team recovers nearly 32 kg Gold from passengers who arrived from UAE and KSA at Jaipur International Airport July 4, 2020
Numerous taxes, multiple assessments, and unnecessary procedural burden had necessitated the advent of a single levy which subsumed the prevailing taxes. Thus, GST was implemented with much fanfare. However, despite its ambitious beginning, GST is turning out to be, as the adage goes, merely an ‘old wine in a new...
Advance Ruling: GST on Salary of Directors / Partners, Interest, Rent and Dividend & Sale proceeds from Company SharesJune 30, 2020
Puja Expenses incurred for Smooth functioning of Business of Transport allowable as Deduction: ITAT [Read Order]July 4, 2020
Services of OIDAR, Business Auxiliary Service or Club and Association Service provided by NSDL are Taxable: CESTAT [Read Order]June 19, 2020
- July 4, 2020 E-Way Bill portal will not be available July 5th during 1AM to 5AM: CBIC
- July 4, 2020 No GST on Salary Expenses Accounted to meet Indian Accounting Requirements: AAR [Read Order]
- July 4, 2020 Bombay HC confirms Final Estimated amount of 55.56 Lakhs payable by Eureka Foundation under SVLDRS [Read Order]
- July 4, 2020 High Court is Powerful to direct GST Dept to permit TRAN-1 Re-opening If SC upholds Order: Delhi HC [Read Order]