The Maharashtra Advance Ruling Authority (AAR) has ruled that the companies cannot avail input tax credit under the GST regime in respect of Gold Schemes...
New Members appointed to Appellate Authority to hear CA, CS, Cost Accountants Misconduct Cases [Read Notification]March 18, 2019
- Income Tax Officer arrested for receiving Bribe March 15, 2019
- Income Tax Dept unearths Major TDS Fraud March 15, 2019
In India, there are so many companies which are under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (IBC) and where the shareholders are thinking that to get a fair deal to secure their shares in the companies. Preference shares are considered as quasi-debt instruments since they combine the features of equity as well...
Refund claim can’t be rejected since Delay was due to Department’s Re-organization after GST: CESTAT [Read Order]February 28, 2019
Service Tax can’t be imposed on Individual NRI under Business Auxiliary Services: CESTAT [Read Order]January 31, 2019
- March 16, 2019 GSTN adds New Feature in Portal
- March 16, 2019 GST Scam Alert: Fraud of Rs 90 crore unearthed, One Arrested
- March 15, 2019 GST: Maharashtra notifies revised Procedure for Application for Advance Rulings and Appeals [Read Notification]
- March 15, 2019 Opt for Composition Scheme till 31st March, File ITC-03 before 30th July: GST Portal