Tax Paid on Procurement of Goods/Services for Installation of Chillers, AHU, Lifts, WTP, STP, MLCP, CCTV, etc. is regarded as Blocked Credits: AAAR [Read Order]April 6, 2020
The Karnataka Appellate Authority for Advance Ruling (AAAR) upheld the order passed by the Authority of Advance Ruling (AAR) on the tax paid on procurement...
OECD Secretariat issues Guidance addressing concerns on PEs, POEM and Residential Status during COVID-19 PandemicApril 6, 2020
CESTAT Larger Bench to decide on Set Off of Redemption Fine and Penalty from Sale Proceedings after ConfiscationApril 4, 2020
- Amounts Collected towards Local Area Development, which form part of value of lease/rental services Taxable under Forward Charge Mechanism: AAR [Read Order] April 4, 2020
- COVID-19: UK announces Temporary Import VAT & Duty Relief for Certain Medical Supplies April 4, 2020
- ‘Stop issuing Non-Speaking Orders which leads to Unnecessary Litigations’: Madras HC to VAT Officials [Read Judgment] April 4, 2020
With the introduction of the Prevention of Money Laundering ( PMLA ) Act, 2002 (‘Act’), which was made effective from 01.07.2005, a number of legal issues arose, which required adjudication in various courts and competent tribunals. One such issue which is plaguing the courts is whether the action taken by...
Need for frequent GSTR-2A Reconciliation after introduction of new sub-rule (4) under rule 36 of the CGST Rules, 2017 for Optimum Utilisation of Working CapitalMarch 13, 2020
DGFT relaxes Submission of Hard Copy for Claiming Assistance under TMA for Specified Agriculture Products Scheme [Read Circular]February 24, 2020
Amount Collected from Clients Paid to Bank on Dishonouring of Cheque is covered under Reimbursable Expenses: CESTAT [Read Order]March 30, 2020
- April 4, 2020 CBIC extends Time for opting Composition Scheme and relaxes 10% restriction on ITC availment [Read Notification]
- April 4, 2020 CBIC extends Due Date for GSTR-3B for May [Read Notification]
- April 4, 2020 Amounts Collected towards Local Area Development, which form part of value of lease/rental services Taxable under Forward Charge Mechanism: AAR [Read Order]
- April 4, 2020 Telangana HC denies Anticipatory Bail on allegations of Non-Issuance of Invoices [Read Order]