The disciplinary directorate of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India ( ICAI ) has decided to proceed against the Chartered Accountant arrested in Meerut...
Promoting Cricket is ‘Charitable Activity’ under Section 2(15) and not entitled to relief under Section 11: ITAT [Read Order]February 22, 2019
Companies incorporated before 31st Dec 2017 need to file ACTIVE Compliant Form: MCA [Read Notification]February 22, 2019
- Breaking: GSTR-3B Due Date extended for Two Days February 20, 2019
- CESTAT Appeals without Mobile Number and Mail ID of Parties and Advocates may be treated as Defective [Read Notice] February 19, 2019
- GST: Govt to take Lenient Approach on Taxpayers till Election February 19, 2019
Ever since the GST regime was rolled out in India, there has been a sense of relief among the taxpayers. Not only has the implementation of GST helped remove the cascading effect of various taxes, it has also aided the Government in adding numerous taxpayers across the nation and reducing...
- February 22, 2019 GSTN Alert: New Functionalities enabled from January
- February 22, 2019 GST Evasion Alert: Chartered Accountant arrested in Meerut
- February 21, 2019 Maharashtra Cabinet approves Amnesty Scheme to settle VAT Disputes
- February 21, 2019 Inter-State Supplies to Unregistered Persons shall be inserted in GSTR-3B and GSTR–1: CBIC [Read Circular]
- February 21, 2019 GST: Anti-profiteering Charges against Mahesh Babu’s Multiplex
- February 20, 2019 GST Council Meeting: Decision on Real Estate Sector Deferred