The Lawctopus & NoticeBard’s is organising 4-Hour Online Workshop on the ‘Basics of GST’ on October 17 and 18th.
This 2-day online workshop on ‘Basics of GST’ will cover important aspects related to GST – such as applicability, registration, returns and law, commerce and will introduce you to the commonly used concepts of Reverse Charge Mechanism and Input Tax Credit under the GST.
Sub-Topics for the Workshop on GST:
Session 1 – October 17 – 4 PM to 6 PM
- Introduction to GST and GST Law
- Concept of Supply under GST
- Registration – Who has to and what are the options available?
- Reverse Charge Mechanism
- Time, Place and Value of supply
Session 2 – October 18 – 4 PM to 6 PM
- Input Tax Credit – What can be claimed and how it has to be?
- GST Returns – How and How frequently?
- E-way bill
- Assessments and Litigation under GST
- Practical Aspects of GST and Case Studies
Practical Skills That Attendees Can Gain:
- Basic, and then as we move on to the second day, more advanced practical knowledge of the various prospects of Goods and Services Tax
- Laws related to GST
- Basics of taxation, registration, administration, reporting, returns
- Obtain an understanding of the Application of GST in everyday life
About The Speaker
Priyanshi Chokshi is a Chartered Accountant with an All India Rank 45 and has completed her B.Com from HR College of Commerce, and Masters in Business Laws from NLSIU Bangalore.
She has been a professional public speaker and corporate trainer, having conducted trainings on aspects of taxation, personal finance, soft-skills, among others. She has worked in the field of taxation and transaction/deal advisory, tax and corporate litigation for over 3 years. She is the co-founder of start-up Beyond the Degree.
Who should do this workshop?
- Commerce, accounts, and CA students
- Law students
- Young lawyers wishing to enhance their understanding of GST
- Young accountants and CAs wishing to review GST-related concepts
- Entrepreneurs and business-persons willing to engage in the finer and technical details of GST
- Academicians in law, accountancy, business, and related fields eager to develop practical understanding of GST
- Senior professionals wanting to understand the new GST regime
Rs. 500 + 18% GST= Rs. 590
The fee is inclusive of both the sessions and the certificate.
Yes, the Certificate will be issued to all the participants who attend both the sessions of this workshop.