51 CA vacancies in SBI
The State Bank of India invites Online application from Indian citizen for appointment to the posts of Manager (Credit Analyst), Deputy Manager (Chartered Accountant)
Manager (Credit Analyst)
- CA/ CFA/ ICWA (CMS)
- Graduation in any stream, AND MBA/ PGDBA/ PGDBM or their equivalent (with specialisation in Finance) as 2-year regular course
- Experience Minimum 3 years’ Post Qualification experience (as on 01.01.2021) in Corporate/ SME Credit as an executive in Supervisory/ Management role in a Scheduled Commercial Bank/ Associate or Subsidiary of a Scheduled Commercial Bank OR a Public Sector or listed Financial Institution/ Company.
- Post-qualification experience in high value credit is a must.
- Experience should be in appraisal/ assessment of Credit proposals of Medium/ Large Corporates. Specific Skills: Analysis of Balance sheet /Appraisal of Credit Proposal, Credit Monitoring & follow up
- Carrying out of Due diligence on credit proposals assigned
- Timely completion of review/ Renewals as Appraiser, including Credit Risk Assessment proposals
- Primarily responsible for risk quality and credit quality aspects of the proposals appraised.
- Appraising financials of borrowers and preparing appraisal proposals/ notes & risk rating analysis reports and recommending credit facilities within the Turnaround Time (TAT).
- Ensuring quick and timely appraisal of credit.
- Undertake pre-sanction visits to consumer along with Relationship Manager.
- Attending consortium meetings with Relationship Manager, whenever warranted.
- Interacting with key officials in the borrowing units for obtaining data/ statements etc.
- Tracking and monitoring important developments in the industries/ activities in which the borrowers operate/ have interests.
- Rectifying irregularities pertaining to credit appraisal pointed out in various audit reports.
- Attending to credit-related correspondence with internal and external agencies.
- Ensuring timely review/ renewal of credit limits.
- Any other work allotted by the controllers.
Location: Anywhere in India
Deputy Manager (Chartered Accountant)
- Chartered Accountant (preferably passed in one attempt)
- Minimum 3 years’ post qualification experience (as on 01.02.2021) in Supervisory capacity in any Financial Institution/ Corporate/ Bank.
- Conversion to Ind AS from IGAAP: Study Ind AS and its implication on the Bank
- Preparation of standalone financial statements in compliance with Ind AS
- Framing templates for Preparation of Ind AS compliant Consolidated financial statements (CFS) which includes subsidiaries, joint ventures and associates.
- Preparation and Filing of various customer related returns and revised returns such as Form 61, Statement of Financial Transactions, Form 15CC, Form 26QAA for bank at the Corporate level. Handling of customer complains related thereto.
- Preparation of various tax direct returns and Forms and revised returns relating to the Bank such as Transfer Pricing report, Tax Audit Report, 80LA certification, double taxation relief – Form 67, Income Tax Return. Payment of taxes. Reconciliation of various TDS/ TCS claim with books of accounts and Form 26AS.
- Preparation of Monthly TDS/ TCS Remittance for the Bank and reconciliation with BGL.
- Preparation and Filing of various customer/ employees/ pensioner related TDS/ TCS return and revised returns such as Form 24Q, 26Q, 27Q, 15CA, 27QE, 15G/H, TRACEs default, justification report for bank as a whole at the Corporate level.
- Handling of customer complains related thereto.
- Dealing with various notices/ assessment/ orders issued by Income Tax Department under various section Income Tax Act. Handling tax litigation and taking necessary action.
- Computation of monthly GST liability of the Bank, reconciliation of GST with bank books of account, vetted from consultant and discharge of GST liability.
- Claim of Input Tax Credit after matching of purchase register and books of accounts also with the GSTR 2A.
- Filling of returns (GSTR 1, GSTR 3B & GSTR 7 monthly/ GSTR 9 & GSTR 9C Annually).
- Getting GST Audit done through independent Chartered Accountant as required under GST Law.
- Handling Audit by GST authorities for respective GSTIN.
- Assessment of changes in GST Law and its implementation. Further advise to Information Technology department for its implementation.
For more details and to apply, click here:
Support our journalism by subscribing to Taxscan AdFree. We welcome your comments at email@example.com