The Amazon has invited applications for the post of Accounting Analyst.
The Accounting Analyst will partner with the Global Retail and Finance team (based in the US) to support various analytical, planning, reporting and audit needs. The position represents an exciting opportunity to be a part of an extremely dynamic and high paced environment, supporting a global organization and offers significant opportunities for rapid growth.
· Perform audits on Contra-CoGS.
· Reporting on financial and operational performance metrics
· Support in monthly/quarterly financial closing activity in close co-ordination with business and accounting teams
· Assist in measuring and reporting progress on key goals for the business team in a timely manner Provide inputs for monthly and quarterly business reviews in a timely manner
· Partnering with various accounting and finance vertical (Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable) to ensure procedures and controls are routinely applied whilst performing audit operations
· Execute and drive KPI metrics for business and operation performance.
· Demonstrate appropriate understanding/working knowledge of accounting principles and internal controls, and apply them
· Responsible to deliver team objectives
· Drive process improvements required to enhance controls
· Graduate/ PG with specialization in finance/accounting required
· Fluency in Microsoft Excel is a must
· Strong English language oral and written skills
· Advanced analytical skills and an ability to work independently in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment
· Knowledge of SQL, Microsoft Access, VBA, Oracle Financials and Cognos is a plus
· Working knowledge of ContraCoGS
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka.
For more details and to apply, click here: