Amazon has invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Accounting Assistant.
The Amazon.com launched in 1995, it was with the mission “to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online, and endeavors to offer its customers the lowest possible prices.”
- Controllership Team in Hyderabad is looking for Specialists who will work in projects related to multiple Transportation services along with other operational issues and activities related to Transportation process and optimization.
- Employee’s solutions will impact Amazon’s cost savings directly! This job requires the employee to constantly dive deep and look for opportunities to improve manifest & invoice quality with a focus on cost reduction and process streamlining. Employee’s ability to learn quickly and work on disparate and overlapping tasks will define his/her success. High Impact Invoice Issues often require coordination between multiple Development, Operations, and IT Support groups, so the employee gets to experience a breadth of impact with various groups.
- Primary responsibilities include troubleshooting, diagnosing, and fixing invoice quality issues, developing monitoring solutions, Pattern recognition, enabling automation, performing minor SQL queries, updating, tracking and resolving technical challenges. Responsibilities also include working alongside the program management team, updating/enhancing our current tools, automation of support processes, and documentation of our systems.
- The ideal candidate must be detail-oriented, have superior verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills, able to juggle multiple tasks at once, able to work independently and can maintain professionalism under pressure. The employee must be able to identify problems before they happen and implement solutions that detect and prevent outages. The employee must be able to accurately prioritize projects, make sound judgments, work to improve the customer experience, and get the right things done.
– Bachelors degree in Engineering or Finance or Economics
– Good communication skills- both verbal and written
– Demonstrated ability to work in a team
– Analytical ability
– Proficiency in MS Office, SQL, Excel, Tableau.
For more info click here.