Applications are invited On-line through the Centre for Management Development (CMD) website from eligible candidates for filling up of the post-Accounts Executive in Kerala Infrastructure Investment Fund Board (KIIFB).
KIIFB is a government-owned financial institution in the Indian state of Kerala to mobilize funds for infrastructure development from outside the state revenue.KIIFB is a statutory body constituted by the ‘Kerala Infrastructure Investment Fund Act, 1999’.
Academic Qualification & Work Experience
Candidates who have completed their level II (IPCC) of Chartered Accountancy examination with minimum 1-year experience in a reputed firm OR M.Com and Tally ERP 3 year experience in Financial Accounting in a reputed firm/Corporate Companies
- Finalization of accounts. Preparation of Profit and Loss account and Balance Sheet of the organization and get it audited from statutory auditors.
- Preparation of MIS reports, monthly financial reports, and budget reports.
- Preparation of various statements for Tax Audit and filing of audited Income Tax Return.
- Monitoring all accounting records as per commercial accounting norms and accounting standards of ICAI and accounting policies adopted by the organization.
- Ensuring timely settlement of bills of services and materials suppliers, as per delegation of powers and its proper accounting, timely accounting receipt, and debit/credit notes.
- Scrutiny, the passing of bills of suppliers and statutory compliances, and payment within a given time frame.
- Scrutiny of accounting records with particular reference to the settlement of old large outstanding recoveries.
- Review of internal control systems including timely and proper working capital assessments.
- Ensure compliance with commercial taxes and other laws.
- Ensure timely payment of VAT, CST, TDS, GST.
- Ensure filing of tax returns as per rules and in time.
- Developing and implementing an effective cash flow control system, pricing policies, and guidelines.
- Initiate and guide the preparation of forecasts of company revenue, working capital, expenditure, and return on investments
- Monthly and quarterly review of all financial statements and report the same to the top management of the company
- Expert understanding of finance and accounting
- Independently handling accounts, finance, taxation, inventories of the company.
- Independently heading the team to ensure compliances of all statutory and taxation obligations on a timely basis.
- Conduct Internal Audit on a monthly quarterly basis.
- Analytical approach to work& Problem-solving skills and initiatives
- Assigning duties to respective staff, supervising, encouraging, and continuously reviewing their work.
- Ability to make quick but rational decisions.
Pay/ Remuneration : Consolidated pay of Rs. 30,000/ month
Upper Age Limit : 30 years
Accounts Executive Vacancy: 02 Nos
Last Date for submitting online application: 25.09.2020 (5:00 pm)
For the detailed notification, click here.