Amazon hiring Senior Internal Auditors
Amazon is hiring CA qualifiers in the role of Senior Internal Auditors at their Bangalore, Karnataka branch. The candidates have required a minimum of 5 years of experience.
Amazon India continues to expand at an amazing pace. They are seeking an experienced Senior Internal Auditor to execute and deliver high-quality audits across our diverse businesses. This is a high visibility opportunity to partner with Amazon business and technology teams to make important improvements throughout our business.
- Has exceptional analytical skills to identify problems and work on process and technology solutions to address the root cause of the problems.
- It is able to prioritize effectively and drive cross-functional remediation efforts focusing on the highest risks and ensure problems stay fixed.
- It is an excellent project manager who can work independently to conduct audits from beginning to end, manage stakeholders, and often managing multiple projects at the same time.
- It is able to dive deep to identify the root cause of control gaps, inefficiencies, and exceptions.
- Delivers on the highest standards by challenging assumptions and supporting data.
- BA/BS in engineering/computer science/accounting/finance or related fields
- 2+ years of experience in Finance, Audit, Operations, Risk Management, Consulting/Advisory, Program/Project management or related functions
- Written and verbal communication skills in English
- CA or Masters degree in Finance/Accounting/Engineering/Computer Science or related field
- Knowledge in different databases (Oracle, MySQL, and Redshift), and their data structure and elements to extract massive data and perform analysis
- Script or query through data analytics tools, such as SQL Server, MySQL, ACL, etc.
For further details, click here