The Amazon India is hiring Chartered Accountants or CPA for the post of Tax Analyst.
Amazon is seeking a Tax Analyst to work in its Indirect Tax Compliance team in Bangalore, India. The Amazon Tax Department is a fast-paced, team-focused, and dynamic environment. This position will be responsible (as part of a larger team) for the preparation and filing of VAT/GST returns in various jurisdictions globally as well as supporting controllership and audit defence for the Indirect Tax function.
Working within the current Indirect Tax Compliance team, the Tax Analyst will:
- Prepare, review and submit indirect tax returns and related filings;
- Assist with indirect tax registrations across various jurisdictions;
- Assist in the documentation and improvement of indirect tax processes;
- Review month-end indirect tax account reconciliations;
- Provide internal and external audit support, including data analysis;
- Provide indirect tax compliance support to colleagues throughout the business including Accounting, A/P, A/R, and Finance.
- Participate in cross-functional projects.
- Experience of working in a large multinational organization or accountancy firm;
- 4-6 years of experience of working in finance and/or indirect tax compliance function;
- Ability to communicate in English (written and verbal);
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills;
- A strong desire to exceed expectations;
- Organized, analytical and methodical with strong attention to detail;
- Strong computer and technology skills and proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Able to take ownership of work, implement change, and demonstrate a problem-solving approach;
- Able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- University degree;
- A recognized accounting or tax qualification (e.g. CPA, Chartered Accountant)
For Further Information Click here.