Amazon Invites application for VAT Business Analyst
Amazon Is looking applicants for the role of VAT Business Analyst for the VISA (VAT International Services on Amazon) team under Operations, IT & Support Engineering Operations.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
- Zeal to call sellers, who are the backbone of Amazon’s business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Operations Research, Math, or related discipline.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience as an Analyst role preferred.
- SQL Knowledge and Hands-on experience is a must.
- Demonstrated Analytical ability, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Experience with E-Commerce, Retail and Business Analytics would be an advantage.
- Understanding of data warehousing, data modeling concept and building new DW tables.
- Advanced SQL skills, fluent in R and/or Python, advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and analytical platforms.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows based applications.
- You need to call the sellers to nudge them to adopt VAT services on Amazon.
- Retrieving and analyzing data using SQL, Excel, and other data management systems.
- Reactively and proactively developing and executing analyses that provide important insight into the business.
- Designing and implementing self-service reporting solutions that enable stakeholders to manage the business and make effective decisions.
- Monitoring existing metrics and partnering with internal teams to identify process and system improvement opportunities.