UnitedHealth Group has invited applications for the position is for G25 Business Auditor within Internal Audit & Advisory Services-India Team. The candidate is expected to contribute to ongoing and new Internal Audit & Advisory projects related to Internal Controls over Financial Reporting, IFC Implementation, and Risk Assessments.
UnitedHealth Group Incorporated is an American for-profit managed health care company based in Minnetonka, Minnesota. It offers health care products and insurance services. It is the largest healthcare company in the world by revenue, with 2019 revenue of $242.2 billion.
- Bachelor’s in Commerce/ Masters in Commerce, CA/CWA (Inter/Final)
- Minimum four years of audit, accounting, SOX/MAR/FDICIA or related experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to coordinate with various departments – Finance, Technology Services, Human Capital, Legal etc. and to maintain working relationships
- Strong verbal & written communication skills, exp. in writing Audit Status/Summary Reports
- Sound MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint and MS-Visio skills, ability to work on huge data sets
- Good Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to influence and communicate across levels of management
- Desire to make a positive impact on the ability to manage multiple tasks and shift priorities
- Exposure towards managing International clients/customers
- Sound knowledge of Finance processes – Month-end close, Fixed Assets, Statutory Compliances, Cash & Cash Eq., Revenue & Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Procurement etc. and associated Risks and Controls
- Hands-on experience in conducting Audits on areas – HR, Transport, Payroll, Commercial Business etc.
- Audit experience in the healthcare/insurance industry
- Public accounting experience
- Certification in Audit, Risk Management, or related discipline – CIA, CPA, CISA, CRISC, ISO etc.
- Familiar and hands-on exp. with eGRC applications
- Shift hours: 1100-2030 hours or 1430-0000 hours (on need basis only)
- Travel Required: 5-10 % domestic and/or international
The candidate will be accountable for supporting the execution of the annual audit plan for UnitedHealth Group and its family of companies. This position will be part of the UHG Internal Audit & Advisory Services-India Team. He/She will provide support to the various Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICFR) compliance and control initiatives including Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), Companies Act – IFC Implementation, and the Model Audit Rule (MAR). He/She will also be responsible to conduct Risk Assessments for Business and IT Processes.
- Assist in the preparation of audit planning documentation for all assigned audits
- Perform detailed audit procedures and testing, prepare documentation on the audit performed
- Prepare clear, accurate and complete work-papers in accordance with department quality standards; meet project timelines and deliverable due dates
- Develop knowledge of control assessment frameworks and an awareness of the overall control environment
- Support assessment of risk management and risk mitigation adequacy
- Follow up on and tracking of Remediation plans for testing till closure
- Perform peer review of Audit work papers and assist Audit lead in other operational audit tasks
- Support GCC-SOX testing projects during down-time(availability)
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment). The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so.
Employee Status :Regular
Location : Gurgaon, Haryana, India
For more details, click here.