Colgate-Palmolive has invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Associate Analyst.
Colgate-Palmolive Company is an American multinational consumer products company headquartered on Park Avenue in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. It specializes in the production, distribution and provision of household, health care, personal care and veterinary products.
Roles and responsibilities
• In-depth understand of Costing & Fixed Asset Processes
• SAP Environment
• Period Closing Activities
• Product Costing of Products – Manufacturing & Commercial Plants
• Fixed Assets accounting & Capital budget monitoring
• Costing of new Products & periodic cost revisions.
• Calculate, post, and allocate Journal Entry
• Perform cost center review
• Prepare monthly costing reports
• Prepare Cost sheets
• Run monthly Plant Performance Report
• Product wise profitability
• Calculate new products and simulation
• Perform process reconciliations
• Cost variance analysis
• Perform as per Individual Objectives
• Prepare standard cost and Inter Company Pricing
• Perform SOX assessment and compliance
• Lease Accounting
• Support Finance process projects (Continuous Improvement)
• Global Stakeholder management
Experience and knowledge
For more info click here.