B. Com vacancy in EY
The Ernst & Young Global Limited has invited applications for the post of Senior Finance Analyst.
- Generate standard financial reports (including inventory reports) on a periodic basis and. Identify and solve issues that affect reporting
- Handle complex ad hoc reports from clients on a timely manner
- Proactively take part in the revenue planning as well as financial planning process
- Ensure proper review mechanism is in place for the respective teams
- Develop new reports as well as enhance existing reports by working on automating the report preparation as much as possible
- Mentor, guide, train junior analysts and new recruits
- 3-6 years in financial reporting and other accounting processes.
- B.Com or BBM (with finance and accounts as subjects) or M.Com
- Strong MS Excel skill
- Knowledge of basic accounting concepts
- Good communication skill
- Exposure to Power BI, SQL or any other visualization tools
- Skills and attributes for success
- Possess statistical or data driven and problem solving skills
- Have sound understanding of basic accounting concepts
- Possess good communication skill
- Be strong in MS Excel skill
- Understand financial reporting goals and basic process flow
- Ability to understand numbers and arrive at inferences
- Have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to teach the juniors
For more details and to apply, click here:
Support our journalism by subscribing to Taxscan Premium. Follow us on Telegram for quick updates.