CA, ACCA, CMA vacancy in Barclays
The Barclays has invited applications for the post of Analyst.
- Ensure processes and controls are completed on time and to the right quality
- Strong Relationship Management
- Supporting Financial Control, Global Reconciliation Services, and Product Control teams
- Technical support to business as required on BAU
- Relationship & Stakeholder Management
Financial Control Processes
- Advisory & Consultative
- Qualified Accountant – CA, CPA, ACCA, CIMA, ICWA with strong and relevant financial control experience
- Strong understanding/practical experience on application of Accounting Standards/IFRS
- Enthusiastic, motivated, self-starter, pro-active and team player
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communicator.
- Desire to provide top quality service to internal clients.
- Willingness and ability to take ownership of issues and manage through to a successful resolution
- Expected to take accountability/responsibility of deliverables
- Answerable to questions and able to substantiate data when required by client-facers
- Minimal supervisory oversight and able to perform duties with minimal or no guidance
- Providing innovative judgement which can be contributed as part of the decision making process.
- Experience of working in SAP financial accounting
- Good Accounting and IT System skills
- Required to provide detailed analysis and information on complex queries/problems and communicate to stakeholders on proposed solutions and recommendations
For more details and to apply, click here:
Support our journalism by subscribing to Taxscan premium. Follow us on Telegram for quick updates