CA, ACCA vacancy in EY
The Ernst & Young Global Limited has invited applications for the post of FS_BC_Internal Audit_Senior.
- Understand the client’s business & related industry issues/trends
- Develop strong working relationships with client and onshore client teams
- Maintain excellent rapport and proactive communication with the client
- Participate and support business development initiatives
- Support multiple innovation initiatives to enhance existing solutions leveraging emerging technologies like Robotics, AI, Advanced Analytics
- Support the practice in developing thought leadership content and other innovation initiatives from time to time.
- Conduct risk assessment of assigned department or functional area in established/required timeline
- Establish risk-based audit programs
- Determine scope of review in conjunction with the Audit Manager
- Review the suitability of internal control design
- Conduct audit testing of specified area and identify reportable issues and dimension of risk
- Verbally communicate findings to senior management and draft comprehensive and complete report of audit area.
- Perform assessments of compliance programs, policies and procedures based on regulatory expectations
- Coordination with senior management in the audit, compliance and technology groups
- Communicate audit findings to management and identify opportunities for improvement in the design and effectiveness of key controls. Documentation of policies and procedures
- Meet quality guidelines within the established turnaround time (or allotted budget) for assigned request
- Deal with workload without compromising standards
- Support a knowledge management culture within the Professional Services Organization
- Mentor and coach junior team members, enabling them to meet their performance goals and successfully grow their careers.
- Ensure compliance with risk management strategies, plans and activities of the firms
- Manage the engagement budgets and support supervisors in developing marketing material, business proposals and new solution / methodology development
- Supporting the engagement manager in planning and scheduling optimum staff levels for engagements.
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience of serving in a similar role, Big 4 experience preferred
- Graduated in Accounting/Business from reputed university
- Master’s in business / Chartered Accountancy / ACCA / CPA
- CIA or other similar certifications preferred
- Proficient in MS-Office Suite, understanding of data analytics tools.
- Globally mobile and flexible to travel to onsite locations
- Technical experience in Finance, Operations or Regulatory Compliance
- Strong Oral & Written Communication Skills, ability to articulate discussions
- Problem solving skills and ability to multitask is essential
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize deliverables effectively in order to achieve optimum results.
For more details and to apply, click here:
Support our journalism by subscribing to TaxscanAdFree. Follow us on Telegram for quick updates.