Deutsche Bank has invited applications from ca- interns for doing Articleship.
The Deutsche Bank AG is a multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, and dual-listed in New York Stock Exchange and Frankfurt Stock Exchange. The bank’s network spans 58 countries with a large presence in Europe, the Americas and Asia.
- Perform the IPV (Independent Price Verification) processes on Bonds, CDS, and Loans. Analyze and explain the outputs, identify drivers for variance, and publish the results to a broader audience.
- Perform completeness check and calculate reserve amounts on the portfolio.
- Produce and perform quality checks for the testing process for the regional business.
- Discuss price testing results, fair value, and reserves, and reporting on suitability for specific products/markets
- Prepare MIS pack presentation and report the same to senior GVG Management, Front Office, Risk Management, and Finance.
- Take ownership of the process, thoroughly understand the underlying financial and mathematical concepts, and make change/improvements, in consultation with other stakeholders, if situation warrants.
- Increase the process efficiency by automating manual steps in the processes. Co-ordinate with the Change team to increase efficiency.
- Develop strong relationships with Business Finance, risk management, and quantitative departments on valuation.
- Significant involvement in ad-hoc projects/investigations and co-ordinate in the activities of the team.
- Ensure completion/adherence of activity as per standard procedure/key operating procedure.
- Ensure the quality/quantity of processing is maintained as per the SLA.
- Escalate all issues in time, to the appropriate level, to avoid any adverse impact on the business.
- Ensure proper back-ups are created and assist other teams during contingencies (Staff shortage, high volumes, etc). Create / modify / update the supporting documentation like KOP/SOP etc.
Should be eligible for Articleship as per the ICAI rules and regulations
For more info click here.