CA , CA Inter, MBA Vacancy in JPMorgan Chase & Co.
The JPMorgan Chase & Co. invited applications for the post of Legal Entity Control – Associate
- CA, CA Inter, Mcom, Diploma or MBA Finance and Accounting with 1 to 3 years’ experience (will vary depend on level) preferably with financial services industry.
- Strong accounting knowledge with experience in Book closure and finalizing accounts.
- Ability to multi-task under considerable time pressure, whilst maintaining a high degree of accuracy and quality.
- Good Communication and organizational skills including partnering skills and pro-activeness.
- Strong PC skills including MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access and Outlook.
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills.
- A self-starter, motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Flexibility to work under pressure to meet changing work requirements and strict deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written – at all levels.
- Attention to detail.
- Accounting & reporting for Legal entities in EMEA region (excl. UK) on monthly basis as per US GAAP. End to end ownership for month end close activities like Fx Trade out, Capital Hedge, EPU, etc.
- Liaising with auditors and support Legal Entity Controllers in control audit. Quarterly Regulatory reporting as per local GAAP for EMEA entities like Liquidity reporting, VAT return, etc.
- Support senior management team in decision process by analyzing financial performance.
- Maintain and develop relationship with onshore partners and business.
- Implement internal controls policies and procedures to mitigate financial and business risks.
- Daily monitoring and control of activities involving reconciliations. Maintenance of centralized Financial Reference data for EMEA region. Participate in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for various undergoing projects and system implementation.
- Engage team members and build effective working relationship within the team
- JOB LOCATION: Bengaluru
For more details and to apply, click here
Subscribe to Taxscan Premium for latest Job updates on WhatsApp. Stay informed and advance your career with us.