CA, CA Inter Vacancy in EY
The EY invited applications for the post of Assurance – Contractor
- Candidates with CA Completed / CA Inter with Articleship completed
- 6 months to 1 year of relevant work experience preferred.
- Confident and outgoing individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and ensure that work is of a consistently high standard.
- Ability to multi-task, pay attention to detail, prioritize projects and follow up on routine tasks diligently.
- Knowledge of basic accounting and book-keeping,
- Ability to communicate with leaders and peers with ease
- Plan ahead and anticipate potential issues before they arise
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
- Clearly and accurately document the execution of specific review procedures as defined by the engagement teams.
- Demonstrate basic understanding of an industry or sector and be aware of technical issues.
- Stay informed of current business/economic developments relevant to the client’s business.
- Recognize potential review issues or unusual relationships from basic analysis of the financial statements and communicate them to the immediate supervisor.
- Collaborate with seniors and engagement teams to set goals and responsibilities.
- Deliver work in line with designated methodology, project plan or process in line with EY standards.
- Demonstrate professionalism, competence and clarity of communication when dealing with the team members.
- Maintain a strong client focus, be responsive to team requests, and develop/maintain productive working relationships with team contacts.
- Where appropriate, challenge procedures used in the past by team members and attempt to enhance review techniques.
- Compare efficiency of review procedures performed across different clients and suggest ideas for improvement.
- Contribute ideas/opinions to the assurance teams and listen/respond to other team members’ views.
- Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery.
- Promote EY’s ethical and professional standards, including data confidentiality, especially when dealing with outsiders.
JOB LOCATION: India
For more details and to apply, click here
Last date for Online submission of Application:13 Dec 2023
Subscribe to Taxscan Premium for latest Job updates on WhatsApp. Stay informed and advance your career with us.