The Jain Housing & Constructions Limited has invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Account Manager.
- Responsible for Day to day advance Accounting entries Day to day Bank Reconciliation
- Scrutinize Supplier and Customer’s Ledgers & Confirmation from supplier/customer.
- Should have good communication & Comprehension skill.
- Immediate joiners
- The applicant must not be pursuing any degree or course after joining the company in order to achieve work consistency and continuous growth.
- Experienced Knowledge of TALLY ERP & MS Office Tools.
- Analysis of day-to-day accounting transactions and handle day-to-day bookkeeping, finalization, and compliance matters based on the prevailing Statutes such as Companies Act/ Income Tax Act / GST Act.
- Finalization of books of accounts on a monthly and quarterly basis for multiple clients.
- Assist in any other accounting projects that may be assigned for day to day accounting matters.
- Handle GST and TDS compliance independently.
- Handle All Banking related Activity daily independently.
- Good Working Knowledge in TALLY ERP System and residence in Ahmedabad.
- Candidate with experience in complete Accounts & Finance Function can apply.
- Managing & Overseeing the operations of the Statutory Department.
- Ensuring Person that statutory Compliance / Returns are being made on Timely Made.
- Filing of Returns under GST GSTR 1/2 & 3, 3B, Application of ITC Refund. Also Under Income Tax, ITR / AIT & TDS. Also Under Registrar of Companies.
- Handling All Matters Related to Taxation, Direct & Indirect Taxes, Advance Tax, GST, TDS & Other Statutory Compliance.
- Independently Handle Accounts Team.
- Excellent Technology-Driven, knowledge of MS Office /MS Word/MS PowerPoint & familiarity with relevant computer software (Tally).
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in a team-oriented environment.
- Fair knowledge of Tally ERP software.
- Good with numbers and figures and should have great attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized, hands-on, able to work well under pressure, handle multiple priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree in Commerce. (B.Com/M.Com),
with Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in Accounts.
- Inter CA / Fresher CA Can Also Apply for the said Post.
- account management: 5 years (Preferred)
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
For more details Click here.