CA/CFA vacancy in OakNorth Bank
The OakNorth Bank has invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Finance Analyst.
The OakNorth Bank is a UK bank for a small and medium-sized company that provides business and property loans. The bank, which gained regulatory approval in early 2015, was founded by entrepreneurs Rishi Khosla and Joel Perlman, who had previously founded Copal Amba.
- End-to-end underwriting and monitoring of commercial real estate (CRE) loans from all categories i.e. development, marketing, investment
- Building valuation models for comps-based property valuation, gross development value, construction estimates, residual value analysis, as applicable
- Leveraging and reviewing documents such as loan application, property-level income statements, borrower financials, valuation reports, borrower estimates, etc.
- Conducting market analysis (vacancy rate, rentals, movement, depth of transaction, etc.) to understand the impact on external factors on property valuation and loan serviceability
- Conducting sensitivity and scenario analysis for stress testing the loans for serviceability and recommending covenants
- Creating industry dashboards to act as a reference point for loans in particular sub-sectors
- Helping business development managers with opportunity prospecting
- Working effectively as an individual contributor, or as a team lead whilst sharing responsibility, maintaining communication and delivering on-time credit reports
- Training and guiding team members
- Financial/credit modeling with alternate valuation methods
- Review and analyse borrower assumptions / budgets/ forecasts
- Scenario analysis and stress testing
- Knowledge of the real estate industry and relevant databases
- Credit paper writing and credit reviews
- Process improvement and automation
- Covenant analysis and setting
Academic Qualification and Experience:
- MBA/PGDM/CA/CFA from a reputed institute with experience in credit/ financial analysis (with real estate focus) and report writing.
For more details Click here.