The NetApp has invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Financial Analyst.
NetApp, Inc. is an American hybrid cloud data services and data management company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. It has ranked in the Fortune 500 since 2012 Founded in 1992 with an IPO in 1995, NetApp offers hybrid cloud data services for the management of applications and data across cloud and on-premises environments.
- As Financial Analyst you provide financial support and/or analysis in budgeting, planning, business processes, and/or reporting to your senior finance colleagues.
- You will perform economic research and studies and financial modeling to help future business planning decisions and create reports and summaries as required by corporate procedure or compliance regulations.
- You will interface with cross-functional peers and managers and have an opportunity to contribute across various business challenges.
- You will have the opportunity to build customer service and financial analysis skills as you contribute directly to department goals and deliverables.
- Prepare and drive operational and financial metrics in support of key decision making.
- Participate in projects related to financial systems or business processes.
- Gather, analyze, prepare, and summarize recommendations for financial plans, acquisition activity trended future requirements and operating forecasts.
- Work with cross-functional groups to provide technical support to business units including Forecasting and budgeting of Opex, Headcount, Bookings, and Margin
- Managing Revenue Forecast & Revenue reserves.
- Month-end Close & Variance analysis
- Standard and ad hoc reporting
- Ideally 3 – 5years working experience.
- A University degree in Finance is required as well as potential to grow into a more senior controlling role
- CA, CMA, CA – Inter, CMA Inter, MBA Finance, Engineering, and MBA Finance Preferred.
For more info click here.