The BEML Limited hiring for High Performing, Dynamic & Achievement-Oriented Professionals for the various positions.
The BEML Limited, a Pioneer in Multi – Business (Mining & Construction, Rail & Metro and Defence& Aerospace, etc.) Heavy Engineering Company with a large Customer network across the globe. The Annual Turnover of the company is around Rs.3000 Crores.
- Graduate and qualified Company Secretary with the membership of the Institute of the Company Secretaries of India.
- Graduate Degree in Law or MBA will be preferred.
- Compliance with regulations under SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015.
- Compliance with DPE guidelines on Corporate Governance for CPSEs.
- Preparation of Agenda and minutes for Board Meetings, Audit Committee Meetings and other meetings of Board Committees of the Company & its subsidiaries.
- Maintenance of all statutory Records and Registers as required under the provisions of Companies Act, 2013 and other applicable laws.
- Dealing with Stock Exchanges for filing returns and other regular correspondence for a listed Company.
- E-filing of various returns with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
- Co-ordination with Registrar & Share Transfer Agent of the company and Redressal of investors’ grievances
- Resource Generation including Institutional financing
- Budgetary Planning and control
- Central Treasury Management
- Control of Accounts including P/L account and balance Sheet
- Investment Planning and Management
- Auditing and Compliance
- Financial decision making & analysis
- Financial Analysis and Reporting
- Investment decision including finance & costing of Projects
- Risk Management
- Coordination with Statutory / Govt. Auditors
- Other directives as issued from time to time regarding related matters.
For further info click here.