NyKinSky & Company is hiring CA/CMA qualifiers. The vacancy is available at Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Delhi-NCR, Chennai, Patna, Kolkata, Ranchi, and Pune. They are also providing Work from Home facility till the COVID 19 situation gets under control. Candidates with at least 3 years of relevant experience in the finance function are required.
NyKinSky & Company is a global Management Consulting firm using analytics that helps leaders and organizations solve their most challenging problems. The company strives hard to provide the best to its customers through an array of services ranging from Human Resource forecasting, Initial Finance management, and capital management, Information Technology Related issues. It also conducts extensive market research into various industries like Education, Clinical Research, and Retail.
Educational Qualification & Experience Eligibility:
- CA Intermediate / CMA Intermediate (or equivalent qualification) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (CA Institute) / Institute of Cost Accountants of India (CMA Institute) with at least three years of relevant experience in the finance function.
- Experience gained after passing of CA Intermediate /CMA Intermediate results shall only be considered.
- CA Inter completed ( Group 1 & Group 2 ) Articleship completed Should be a graduate ACCA candidates who have completed 9 papers and more are also eligible to apply
- Qualified CA and minimum of Bachelors’ degree in Finance & Accounting
- 0 – 1 year of post-qualification experience along with strong Articleship experience from a mid-size or a Big 4 firm in case of CA OR Experience with Big 4/leading Audit firms or their shared service center would be preferred
- Audit and accounting knowledge
- Good knowledge of MS Office (with an emphasis on MS Excel skills)
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Client Acquisition & Critical Business Solution.
On the basis of percentage of marks of CA Final/ CA Intermediate /CMA Intermediate (or equivalent qualification from CA/CMA institute), the candidates will be shortlisted for further selection process comprising of Personal Interview (PI) and Group Discussion/Group Task (GD/GT) for assessment of different facets of knowledge, skill, attitude and aptitude.
Final merit will be prepared based solely on performance in Personal Interview (PI) and Group Discussion/Group Task (GD/GT) taken together.
For further details, click here.