CA / CMA vacancy in ABB
The ABB has invited applications for the post of Financial Planning & Analysis Specialist.
Financial Planning and Controlling expertise to the organization by compiling and analyzing metrics, identifying trends and problems, communicating information to relevant groups and recommending actions to improve financial performance.
- Performing analysis of business performance versus budget and forecast, performing benchmarking of key performance indicators with external and internal peers.
- Working with the other financial professionals in Divisions / Regions / Countries and functions to understand and analyze the drivers of financial performance and identify trends.
- Preparing financial analysis for various “what if” scenarios and sensitivity analysis and the overall impact to the business units. Analysis of overhead under / over absorption indicating root cause.
- Preparing and analysing Product / Customer profitability. Calculation of Labour hour rates and overhead absorption rate for different business scenarios.
- Performing cost / benefit analysis, NVP / IRR analysis and payback period for capex initiatives. Analysis of inventories and NWC, preparing ad-hoc reports as per Business units’ request.
- Supporting preparation of relevant organization financial reporting, business planning, budgeting and forecasting. Validating accuracy of financial data and business information and reports by performing reconciliation and review of exceptions.
- Optimizing own performance to increase productivity by developing automated solutions, eliminating duplications, coordinating information requirements.
- Ensuring processes and controls within own area of responsibility are designed and implemented in line with Group and unit requirements.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting with CMA/ CA / MBA.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Accounting and Finance with 2+ years of experience in FP&A is preferable.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, thorough / detail oriented approach and strong communication skills.
- Hands on experience in SAP FICO and COPA modules, basic Knowledge of Sales & Distribution, Production Planning, Projects, Material Master modules in SAP.
- Experience with MS Office.
- Ability to work with diverse teams across different countries, self-motivated with a strong commitment to quality.
- Fluent in English.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka.
For more details and to apply, click here:
Support our journalism by subscribing to Taxscan AdFree. Follow us on Telegram for quick updates.