CA / CMA vacancy in Amazon
The Amazon has invited applications for the post of Staff Accountant.
- include month end closing activities, preparation of monthly/quarterly/annually reconciliations and balance sheet analysis.
- This position will support the Management in all aspects of financial accounting, reporting systems, procedures, and policies.
- play an important role in promoting systems/process development within department to ensure ongoing efficiency and control improvements.
- will have a strong desire in innovating processes and exceed expectations in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Must be a Certified Accountant with CA, ICWA, CIMA, CMA, CPA or other designations
- Prior experience in Retail or Market Place or Financial Retail Services is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills — including written and oral communication skills.
- Zeal towards Operational Excellence/Process improvement & simplifications
- Excellent knowledge of financial controls and procedures, US GAAP knowledge would be plus
- Advance level excel and knowledge of SQL is a must
- Experience of Oracle/SAP
- Flexible, adaptable, well organized
- Knowledge of Six Sigma defect reduction techniques (Lean, etc) preferred
- Proactive behavior
- Strong team skills
- Self motivated , enthusiastic and highly energetic
For more details and to apply, click here:
Support our journalism by subscribing to Taxscan AdFree. Follow us on Telegram for quick updates.