CA, CMA vacancy in Deutsche Bank
The Deutsche Bank has invited applications for the post of GEM Associate.
Accounting Control is a function within Financial Control and as such part of the Business Finance organization. The primary responsibility for a financial controller is to ensure correctness of Balance Sheet and P&L for their business areas (including formal sign-off in SAP)
- Balance sheet and P&L review/commentary of CIB Finance covering Emerging Markets Debt Business – products including Credit, Interest Rate and Structured products
- Performs month end close activities- SAP journals, reconciliations, balance sheet substantiations and reporting
- Performs QA function for processes within his/her teams remit and regularly assesses the effectiveness of the checks
- Engages with CTB/SME ( Change the Bank / Subject Matter Expert) in order to deliver change
- First level of escalation for team issues and for stakeholder escalation
- Manages the resolution of product reconciliation break/exception items in a timely manner
- Monitoring of exceptions including investigation and explanation
- Review of Balance sheet substantiation
- Process standardization across business
- Provides summary of KRI’s for their business area and remediation plans where SLA’s are being missed and/or where issues exist
- Facilitates CTB initiatives and drives continuous improvement program within their team
- Responsible for ensuring that KOPs are reviewed for relevance and effectiveness on a timely basis
- MBA (finance) or CA / ICWA / CFA.
- Strong understanding of financial market products such as Credit Derivatives, Interest Rate and exotic credit products
- Adaptable and culturally aware. Experience of working in a global environment preferable.
- Ensure team work culture is practiced.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral & written) & strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Well organized & able to clearly present results of work.
- Essentials Competent use of MS-Office – specifically Excel and Access.
- Working with multiple data sources and having confidence in figures and presentation.
- Accuracy-driven and able to self review reports and other deliverables effectively.
- Be comfortable & willing to drive process improvement.
- Be able to constructively challenge.
- Be inquisitive.
- Knowledge of SAP and programming skills helpful but not required. SAP need to be learned quickly though.
- Should be diligent, thorough, shows initiative and is proactive.
- Proven ability to own and develop successful relationships with RPL, Operations and CSR
- Excellent team worker, able to work in virtual global teams and in a matrix organization
- Open minded, able to share information, transfer knowledge and expertise to team members
- Flexibility regarding problem solving
- Keeps pace with technical innovation and market driven initiatives and maintains a broad understanding of the GBS offering
- Strong interpersonal/good negotiations skills are required, in parts leadership
For more details and to apply, click here:
Support our journalism by subscribing to Taxscan AdFree. Follow us on Telegram for quick updates.