CA / CMA vacancy in EY
The EY has invited applications for the post of SAP FICO_Senior.
The Senior Associate in the IT Advisory Services team to work on various SAP Implementation projects for our customers across the globe.
- Need to work as a team member in different phases of various ongoing SAP Implementation Projects and contribute effectively.
- Interface and communicate with the onsite coordinators.
- Completion of assigned tasks on time and regular status reporting to the manager/lead.
- CA/ICWA (ICMA)/MBA Finance in a reputed institution with a sound industry/domain experience and SAP relevant experience with 6 -8 years.
- Experience should be in End-to-end Implementation, Rollout, Support, upgrade, enhancements in the below areas.
- SAP Finance – FI- New General Ledger & Profit Center Accounting, FI-Accounts Payable, FI-Bank accounting and FI-Asset Accounting.
- Exposure on SAP Simple Finance – GL Accounting, Asset Accounting and CO – Overhead Cost Controlling & Profitability Analysis.
- SAP Finance – Taxation and Withholding Taxes.
- SAP Finance – Closing activities, Validations and Substitutions & Reporting.
- Controlling- CO-Cost element accounting CO-Cost Center Accounting and CO-Internal Orders.
- Knowledge on CO-PA & Product Costing (Planning and cost object controlling).
- FI integration with MM, SD, HR & PS.
- Excellent business communication skills.
- Knowledge of SAP – BPC (Consolidation), Special purpose ledger, SOX, US GAAP, Various of Exits, Background on the Technical and Functional upgrade, Report painter, Report writer etc.
- Experience on FIORI APPS, BO-DS, BW, HANA and other reporting tools.
- Prior client facing consulting experience.
- SAP Finance/Controlling Certification is a plus.
For more details and to apply, click here:
Support our journalism by subscribing to Taxscan AdFree. Follow us on Telegram for quick updates.