The IBM Services has invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Senior Practitioner.
The IBM Services is a team of business, strategy, and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio, and world-class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Role and Responsibilities
- Co-ordinate all accounting activities associated with General Ledger particularly fixed assets, inter-company, inventory, cash, and bank.
- Identify risks or opportunities to revenues, cost, and profitability and propose appropriate actions.
- Ensure client Service Level Agreements (SLA) and timelines are met
- Reviews and processes journal entries, perform account reconciliations, Month End Closure, and reports based on agreed deadlines with the client.
- The candidate will improve your Finance and Accounting skills and business knowledge to directly contribute to the delivery of Key Performance Indicator (KPI) which measures how the activities are based on agreed targets.
- The candidate will have the opportunity to support continuous improvement initiative, provide training, education to junior team members, and learn the new process from the client or third party
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Fresher with M. Com, CA/CMA (Intermediate), CA/CMA (Qualified) OR B.Com with minimum 2 years and maximum 4 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Understand accounting concepts across General Accounting- with Month End Closure Process
- Expertise in Accounting, Analysis, Accounts Reconciliation
- Proven English communication and analytical skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Working knowledge of ERP environment preferred
- An ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to manage change and be open to it good time management and an ability to work under stress
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications.
For more info click here.