CA / CMA vacancy in IBM
The IBM Global Business Service Domestic is seeking skilled consultants with SAP expertise specifically in the area of Project Management.
The SAP Program / Project Manager will be required to provide functional/technical expertise in SAP.
- lead IBM as well as client team members in completion of tasks towards achievement of goals.
- All positions are based in India and business consulting positions will require 100% traveling on project sites within India.
- MBA / B.Tech / CA / ICWA
- 12 + years of experience with relevant (project management) experience of 5 + years in managing large scale strategic projects.
- Should be certified in PMP, ITIL or any other equivalent project management qualification
- Experience of managing atleast 4 – 5 end-to-end full cycle implementations (from blue printing, realization, go live to production support) of S/4HANA Greenfield / Migration projects in complex landscape as Project Manager
- Delivered projects utilizing the appropriate delivery model for customer projects based on proven implementation methodologies.
- Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment. Proactively monitor, manage and report risks, issues on execution of deliverables.
- Effective management of 3rd party vendors
- Experience of working and managing projects with Indian clients
- Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Candidate should have excellent communication skills, as these are client facing roles
- Should have decent understanding of Business Processes relating to Plan to Produce, Record to Report, Procure to Pay, etc. Cross module integration knowledge is expected
- Should be from Consulting background and should have experience of Solutioning / Pre-sales
For more details and to apply, click here:
Support our journalism by subscribing to Taxscan AdFree. Follow us on Telegram for quick updates.