CA / CMA vacancy in Johnson & Johnson
The Johnson & Johnson has invited applications for the post of ITC Analyst – Finance.
- Be an effective finance business partner for Johnson & Johnson JJSV business
- Make analysis on all aspects in the Invoice to Cash Chain and work on measures to improve the current status and plan for the future.(Credit limit management/ order releases/AR management/ Banking etc)
- Coordinate with several cross functional teams for a smooth flow in the Invoice to Cash process
- Handle Sales Accounting and all control account reconciliation’s.
- End to end Receivable Management.
- Coordination with Outsourced partners for smooth transaction processing activities.
- Handling all financial transactions on ERP.
- Distributor claims management.
- Cash Management/ handling banking activities
- Customer database management of approximately 3000 Direct Customers.-
- Due diligence and HCC compliance etc.
- Question status quo and seek areas of improvement in work and process
- Handling all audits – SOX, statutory and internal
- Benchmarking with Industry
- Closely work with Sales team
- Creating and handling meaningful, actionable MIS
- Maintaining hygiene in sales accounting
- Compliance to WWP/ DTP etc especially related to GTN reserves
- CA/CWA/CPA/ CMA
- Age: 27 years and above
- Work Experience in years: Above 4 years
- Target industry/function: Medical/Pharma/ FMCG/Commercial
- Specific Technical skills:
- Should have excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Any special considerations:
- Should be able to adapt to changes and work proactively.
- Should be able to effectively coordinate amongst cross-functional teams.
- Should be a good team player.
Location : Chennai, India
For more details and to apply, click here:
Support our journalism by subscribing to Taxscan AdFree. Follow us on Telegram for quick updates.