Siemens AG has invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of the commercial project manager.
Siemens AG is a German multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad. The principal divisions of the company are Industry, Energy, Healthcare (Siemens Healthineers), and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the company.
Project Controlling – Regular project review/control during the execution of the project which includes mainly
- Project costing
- Margin analysis
- Variance analysis of Cost
- Project Forecasting
- Ensure correct Balance Sheet accounting incl. LD
- Warranty & project-specific provisioning
- Analysis & explanation of project performance & cost deviations, if any.
- Calculation of Project concurrent cost and periodically update the project cost
- Support during the tender/offer stage in LoA, CF, Arranging BG, etc.
- Support in discussion and finalization of commercial terms & conditions
- Contract review and analysis
- The creation of detailed work breaks down structure (WBS) in SAP.
- Work with the Project manager for Identification of potential opportunities within the project(s) & take actions required to realize.
- Facilitate the costing of risk analysis & estimate the potential cost impact of non-performance issues.
- Identification of early warning signals within a project(s), if any. Support project closure and retrieval of bonds/guarantees.
- Facilitate prompt invoicing to the customer.
- Monitor cash-flow on the project(s) Accounts Receivable, Inventory, Advances
- Receivables Management including client interaction and knowledge of Letter of credit, Bank Guarantee
- Ensure Compliance with Organization Policies, process, and guidelines
- Vendor Management
- Factory controlling & cost center analysis.
* Knowledge about SAP & MS Office, Good Communication & Presentation Skills
* Positive attitude and ability to persevere under pressure
* Analytical ability and problem-solving skills.
5 – 10 years
For more details Click here.